Not Orphans

" Oh look, Percy and Annabeth are now the youngest ever engaged couple!" Piper giggled as she and Jason made their way in to the park.
Jason's tiny face with his tiny scar and pushed forward glasses made him even cuter than Piper could have imagined. He laughed along wit her, his high pitched voice strange to her.
" I wonder how people will react to that!" Jason chuckled.
They held hands as the public smiled at the two little kids walking along together. Now they were pulling up beside Percy and Annabeth as Frank, Hazel, Leo and Nico arrived together.
" Okay, so what's the plan Percy?" Hazel asked in her sweet little voice.
" Hey, don't ask me, I'm just a six year old boy," Percy chuckled.
" No, but seriously, I'm not even sure what happened to us, last I knew I was an eighteen year old," Percy added seriously.
" No clue what the gods have in store this time," Muttered Nico mutinously.
" What is Calypso supposed to think?" Leo whined, since his girlfriend definitely wasn't six.
" Oh stop whining, you have the maturity levels of a six year old anyway, Leo," Piper said cheekily.
" For the love godess's daughter you don't have a lot of sympathy for the heartsick," Leo muttered.
Piper was about to retort angrily when a man interrupted them.
" Hey kids, where are your parents?" A man's voice said.
They turned to see a policeman staring at them intently.
" No clue sir," Nico mumbled.
" Well, how about you all follow me along to the station then," He crooned softly.
The seven and Nico looked at each other awkwardly but figured they had to follow him, surely someone would have a plan by the time they reached the station.
" Yes sir," They all mumbled like sweet little kids.

" Yeah, great plan Annabeth! Go ahead and tell them we are running from monsters!" Nico said sarcastically.
" We aren't eighteen year olds anymore, saying there monsters sounds like we are talking about the boogie man!" Grunted Frank unhelpfully.
" Hey, it's not her fault," Percy defended.
" Well it doesn't matter anymore, now that we are stuck in this hellhole," Snapped Annabeth.
They stood at the doorstep of the Rainbowsmiles Orphanage. A woman opened the door, and even Iris and Fleecy would be proud of her hippie outfit.
" Welcome children! Let me show you to your rooms!" She cried excitedly, ushering them inside.
They followed her up some rickety old stairs and up to a set of dorm rooms where kids were happily singing songs from Mary Poppins while drawing with rainbow crayons. The demigod's faces went pale, they had to be kidding, even the fates couldn't be this cruel.
" You boys can stay together, and the girls can stay in this room here. Now after you see your room you can all come down for afternoon tea. We are having rainbow jelly!" The woman, Mrs Britney, cried happily, pumping her fists.
" Oh great," Nico muttered, hating everything about this............joyful..........place.
" Awwwww, do you need some time in the happy corner?" Crooned Mrs Britney.
The look in Nico's face could kill a hydra.
" No! I don't," He said curtly.
Mrs Britney pouted but didn't press it.
" Go check out your rooms," She invited softly.
The boys, with Percy in the lead stumbled clumsily in to their room, where the bunk beds were covered in coloured streamers and cheery curtains let in sunlight. The boys called for their beds and Nico just stared at his.
" Okay, now that's just offensive," Nico grunted as he gazed at his love heart patterned sheets, that reminded him painfully of his and Jason's experience with Cupid.
" We so have to get out of here," Jason mumbled.