Old Age

Natasha, Piper and Hazel stood in the centre of the park, not even trying to hide themselves. Instead, they were all laughing casually and chatting together. There was a war on, but they didn't seem to notice, instead they were listening to Natasha talk about a past boyfriend.
" And then he got down on one knee and proposed!" Natasha exclaimed.
" What did you say?" Hazel asked, totally enthralled.
" No," Natasha said simply.
Instantly all the girls started to laugh merrily.
A woman stood in front of them, her long matted grey hair and milky white eyes marked her as Old Age. She stood there glaring at the young girls laughing in front of her, her hands were balled in to fists and she took a fighting stance.
" I AM OLD AGE! FIGHT ME AND FEEL YOUR LIVES EBB AWAY!" Old Age yelled.
The girls took no notice, they just kept on laughing and chatting.
Old Age growled furiously.
" What is the meaning of this?" She demanded.
" Oh my gosh! It's a demon grandmother!" Hazel wailed.
" What?!" Old Age snarled.
" Lady, you need to change your clothes, that sackcloth dress was totally last Millenia," Piper commented, pointing to the old Greek dress that Old Age wore.
" There is nothing wrong with my clothes!" Old Age snapped.
" And the hair, my gosh, oh I think a whole new look for you would be best," Natasha advised.
" Be Silent, mortal, it's time to fight!" Snarled Old Age.
" You should really not get angry, it makes your wrinkles stand out," Piper advised.
Old Age went beet red with anger. The walking stick she held morphed in to a sword glowing with power.
" Young folk these days, you are so disrespectful!" Old Age snapped as she charged them, with surprising speed.
" Old people these days, so annoying," Hazel grunted as the girls easily dodged the charging old lady.
Old Age let out a yell of rage as Piper and a Hazel took out their cavalry swords and Natasha took out one of her guns. Old Age lunged at them again and Hazel blocked with her sword.
" You should really slow down, a woman of your age shouldn't be doing so much fighting," Piper murmured in charmspeak.
Old Age slowed down slightly and her strokes became more feeble, like an old woman's should be. She glared at Piper furiously and swiped at her.
Natasha didn't want to shoot an old person but she knew the lady was immortal. She shot, the bullet slamming in to her sword hand and making her drop the sword.
" OW!" Old Age yelped.
Hazel commanded the mist to create a glowing golden coffin. Old Age stared at it in annoyance. Piper smiled at her and fought her do she had to back up near the coffin.
" I'm the daughter of Pluto, I know when it's someone's time to kick the bucket," Hazel commented casually.
Natasha kicked her in the chest and Old Age was flung in to the glowing coffin, the lid skimming over her. They heard her yelling in anger in the coffin but she couldn't get out.
" Job done," Natasha chuckled.