Don't Open The Jar

Nico marched down the hallway, straight in to the boy's room.
" Hey wait a minute, Nico, can we just dwell on the fact that Percy and Annabeth have been kidnapped!" Clint fried desperately trying to keep pace with the determined child.
Nico had walked off straight after the attack.
" No, we have to protect Pandora's Box! But it's really a jar!" Nico growled.
" Why?!" Clint asked desperately.
" The jar contains death, sickness, old age and mischief. The only reason that the jar has remained closed for so long is because it also contains hope! If he opens the jar, he will reek havoc on earth," Nico snarled.
" And you know this how?" Clint asked.
" I was once saved by Hope," Nico whispered.
Clint just stared at him.
" You met who now?" He asked.
" Hope! Little girl whose trapped in that stupid jar for eternity," grumbled Nico, memories swimming in his eyes.
Nico kept walking and then when he reached the boys room, pulled open Percy's sock and boxer drawer. Digging through it he found a pair of finding Nemo socks. He unravelled the socks and caught a falling, two centimetre high jar.
Pulling the jar close he muttered a few words and the jar grew until it was the size of the average vase.
" I'm back, Hope, it'll be okay," Nico whispered to the jar.
Clint was still standing there gob smacked.
" It was in his socks," Clint stammered.
" Yeah, where else is a six year old supposed to hide a world destroying potential weapon," Nico asked in annoyance.
" Oh I don't know, in a vault, deep underground, guarded by high tech weaponry?" Clint suggested breathlessly.
" Did I look like I own any of those things?!" Nico demanded.
" Good point, but okay, what are we supposed to do with this jar?" Clint asked.
" Maybe we could put it in a vault, deep underground, guarded by high tech weaponry?" Nico suggested smugly.
Clint raised and eyebrow as Nico's sass.
" You're almost as bad as Persassy," Clint commented dryly.
" That's all well, but whatever happens, we can't let anyone open this jar," Nico grunted.