Explanations

" You hid it where?!" Annabeth exclaimed after Percy explained the plan to her.
" In my favourite socks, but that isn't important, what is important is that Nico still has the box and it remains hidden," Percy whispered.
" You're such a seaweed brain sometimes, I understand that Nico has the box hut how will they protect it? Loki has a hired army now, they'll crush the avengers, and our friends," Annabeth whispered angrily.
" Don't worry, wise girl, they'll be safe as long as the box isn't opened," Percy assured her.
" And if it is opened?" Annabeth stammered.
" Then all Hades will break loose," Percy growled darkly.

" A very good assumption, jackson, thank you for telling me where Pandora's box lies," Loki cackled.
Percy and Annabeth stared at him in surprise as he materialised beside them.
" And now you can come and watch me open it," Loki added with a smile as he grabbed Percy and Annabeth, before they disappeared in a flash of green light.

" So this box/jar thingy holds all manner of evils from Ancient Greece," Bruce inquired skeptically.
" Correct," Nico said with a nod.
" Anything else we should know?" Natasha asked in annoyance.
Nico glanced meaningfully at Jason who cleared his throat awkwardly.
" Well.......yes, we are all Greek as well. You know the gods of Greek mythology?" Inquired Jason.
" Oh yeah, those Olympians that mythology keeps talking about," Tony answered.
" Okay, well, they're real, and sometimes they come to earth to ' hanky panky ' with mortals. The result is a child with blood of the mortal parent and the godly parent. We call them demigod's. That's what we are, sons and daughters of the gods," mumbled Jason.
" Let's say we believe this, who are your parents?" Steve inquired.
" My mother is Aphrodite, godess of love, Hazel's father is Pluto, god of the underworld, Annabeth's mother is Athena, godess of wisdom and battle strategy, Nico's dad is Hades, god of the underworld and also Hazel's dad, Frank's father is Mars, god of war, Leo's dad is Hephaestus, god of the forge and fire, Jason's dad is Zeus, god of the sky and King of the gods and Percy's father is Poseidon, god of the sea and earthquakes," Piper explained with a smile.
" I can't believe I didn't notice before! I've met your parents," Thor boomed with a huge grin.
" How do you know all this? you're only six," Natasha inquired.
" About that, we are actually eighteen, someone turned us in to six year olds. We've actually fought and led two wars, gone on countless quests, some of us went to hell itself, been offered immortality, two of us are engaged, the rest of us are dating except for Nico, and we all have powers," Leo explained hurriedly.
" Okay, that's weird but makes sense now," Clint murmured.
" You guys okay with this?" Hazel asked.
" Yes, you're still the same kids that we know and love, why don't you guys go with your mentors and show them your gifts? then we will talk about rescuing Annabeth and Percy," murmured Natasha gently.

( Okay followers, hello! So I'm performing somewhere today for a couple of hours so updates may be slow but I'll do my best to get you at least three more updates today )