Beautiful Death

Tony, Leo, Frank and Thor were waiting tensely for Death to show up. Frank was checking his javelin in an effort to quell his nervous energy.
" Behold, non-immortals, I am Death! And I will kill you," Death said sweetly.
She emerged from the shadows, her purple dress and ling silky black hair making her look utterly beautiful. Her purple eyes glittered with a cruel light.
" OMG, death is hot," Tony drawled appreciatively.
" No Tony, I'm the hot one, she's just cute," Leo whined.
Tony grinned at him before Death took hold of the situation again.
" Excuse me, gentlemen, can we leave the talking for the underworld? I've got some killing to do," Death snarled with a cute voice.
" Yeah, about that.............Hope has us under her protection do you can't use your powers against us," Frank said with a shrug.
Death pouted, her red lips pursed in an uncharacteristic innocent way.
" I don't need to use my powers to kill you," Death Snarled.
She cackled as two black whips emerged in her hands, black smoke drifted around her lazily.
" This will be fun," She chuckled darkly.
Tony knew he had to do something, what had Hope said last night? She hates bright and beautiful things, they make her angry ad when she's angry she fights slowly and badly
" Hey Leo," Tony began casually.
" Yeah?" Leo stammered.
" I think Id love to see a rainbow! So many bright and beautiful colours just hanging there in the sky aren't they amazing," Tony said.
Thor stared at him.
" Stark, has thou lost his mind?" Thor asked in shock.
Tony glanced at him meaningfully and Thor nodded in sudden realisation of his plan. He whispered something to Frank who smiled.
" A rainbow! That amazing, and oh, I think if I die today I want a pet unicorn!" Frank cried.
Death's face went pale and her eyes widened in fear.
" No! There is no beauty here, no goodness, only darkness and death," Death snarled.
" Oh but there is beauty in death, old people dying so sweetly, it's stunning, and you yourself are beautiful, Death," Tony said brightly.
Death glared at him.
" There is no beauty in this earth,"  Death grunted.
" Well aren't you the life of the party," Leo grumbled.
" Don't EVER refer to me and parties in the same sentence," Death growled.
She yelled in rage and swung her whips. Leo burst in to flame and lodged a fireball at her. She dodged just as Leo dodged her left whip but was caught on the arm. He howled in pain and hefted a chainsaw.
" You asked for it creepy lady!" Yelled Leo.
Thor flew in to the air and lightning crackled across the sky. Frank threw his javelin at her and Thor channeled the lightning in to the flying projectile. The electrical javelin hit the ground at her feet and Death laughed.
" You missed!" She cackled.
" No they didn't," Tony said casually as he shot one of his high powered repulstor beams at her. It hit her square in the chest.
Death yelled in pain as she was thrown backwards in to a tree. She groaned and picked hero safe up again, dusting off her dress.
" You're doomed, mortal," She yelled.
She cracked her whips at Tony, catching him off guard. The whips wrapped around his suit and she started to drag him towards her. Tony struggled but her grip was unrelenting.
" Thor! Do something!" Tony yelled.
Leo threw a hammer at her while Frank threw another javelin and Thor threw his hammer.
Death side stepped Thor's hammer but this caused the javelin to pierce her leg. As she wailed in pain she failed to notice Leo's flaming hammer that came right at her and smacked her in the forehead.
She staggered but remained in her feet, however Thor's hammer returning to his hand smacked her in the head again. She fell forward out cold.
" Hey Hazel! Could you help us with some of your magical binding skills?" Frank asked happily through the Comms.
" I'll do you one better, I'll make Death a coffin," Hazel said back through the Comms.
Frank raised an eyebrow as he heard laughter in the other end of the Comms form Natasha and Piper, obviously Old Age was taken care of.
" Okay, I think once you're done we should go hunting for some shit-auri," Leo joked.