He's Adopted

" For the last time, stay in bed!" Bruce ordered in mock severity.
Percy and Jason grinned devilishly at each other.
" But why?!" Hazel whined.
" Because you're all just beginning to fight off the sickness," Bruce answered in annoyance.
" Leo doesn't have to stay in bed," Annabeth muttered.
" Leo isn't sick," Bruce answered with a shrug.
" I suppose not," Annabeth sighed with a roll of her eyes.
" That's right! The Amazing Leo is in full health," Leo joked, poking his head in to the room.
Nico threw a shoe at Leo, that hit him in the forehead.
" Owww! Okay, maybe almost full health," Leo grunted.
The kids laughed, and Bruce tried to hide a smirk that played on his lips.

The alarm blared in the hellicarrier, red emergency lights flashing in the dark. Work stations were unattended and not a sole stirred. The agents were all on the floor, out cold, wherever they'd been standing of the time of the attack.
Someone moved, a tall man slowly dragged himself painfully to a computer screen.
" Calling all avengers, the hellicarrier has been attacked. Loki. He's coming for stark towers," the man wheezed in to the screen.
With a groan he slumped back to the floor.

" A surprise birthday party, that's brilliant!" Called Tony.
" Yeah, Nico said that it is Frank's birthday today," Called Thor heartily.
" Wonderful! I love parties, the girls and I will decorate the living room," Natasha offered happily.
" Sure, good plan. Tell the kids at training, but not Frank," Suggested Steve.
The avengers grinned at each other, it was time to have some fun!

" Oh come on Frank, it's time to go to dinner," Jason urged.
Frank rolled his eyes.
" I'm a Roman praetor, I'm never late," Frank grumbled.
" Don't count on that," Jason muttered under his breath.
" Oh I'm coming," Frank sighed.
Jason grinned and led the way towards the dining room. They were making good time. Now they were walking in to the room. Jason stood there grinning at Frank who stared in awe at the room around him. Piper, Hazel and Natasha had strung streamers all over the place, party food was et out on the table with gifts stacked in the corner.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!" Everyone called at once.
Frank cracked a grin, face alight with pleasure.
" I thought you all forgot," He whispered in awe.
Everyone laughed and music started to play as Frank unwrapped his gifts. He was given a new bow and arrows from Clint, a javelin with his name inscribed in it from Thor, an awesome laptop from Tony and Bruce, army boots from Steve and Natasha and a special place to put ' mementos ' from the rest of his demigod friends. But only he knew it was for his firewood and pictures of his mother, and that Leo had practically monster proofed it.
" This is amazing," Frank murmured happily.
While everyone was paying attention to chatting together or eating, Hazel pulled Frank back out in to the hallway.
" You'd be eighteen today," She whispered appreciatively.
" I know, I'm an adult now," Joked Frank.
Hazel laughed and hugged him tightly.
" I love you, no matter what age we are, as a girl from the past, time means nothing to me. What we have is now, me here with you, sharing this together," She murmured in his ear.
" You're my very best gift this year," Frank murmured back.
" We better get back, they'll be wondering where we are," Hazel suggested.
" Okay, but Hazel, I wouldn't rather be anywhere but here with you now, my precious gift," Frank called after her as they returned together.

They partied through the night, a party almost worthy of Dionysus.  A mysterious note appeared in Frank's pocket halfway through the night, from his father, but he didn't get a chance to read it. Somehow he just knew who it was from.
" thanks," he had murmured.
A wave of power washed over him for a moment and he smiled, knowing his dad was celebrating with him. A beeping sound made everyone look up in confusion.
" Tony, what's that?" Leo asked nervously.
" alarm system, it only ever goes off if someone's........................" Tony began but before he could finish, the windows  exploded inwards.
Frank threw himself in front of Hazel as the glass flew through the room. Everyone was thrown backwards, the avengers included.
Glass bit in to Frank's back and he winced in pain, but remained shielding Hazel where they'd been thrown in front of the dining table. Looking up he saw the avengers sitting up from where they'd been thrown. Percy and Annabeth had landed behind the couch, both looking ruffled but fine. Leo had pushed them that way before joining them himself. Piper, Nico and Jason were picking themselves up from where they'd landed on the rug. They were all relatively okay. But that wasn't what made Frank scared.
A man stood in the centre of the room, dressed in green and gold robes, his long black hair slicked back perfectly.
" ta da," he said with a mock bow.
" Loki!" Thor yelled, standing up.
" Brother, you survived! Oh joy," Loki grumbled.
" Brother?" Leo whispered.
" Loki's adopted," Tony filled in.
Leo mouthed an oh, before Loki resumed his speech.
" What are you doing here? The Teseract isn't here this time!" Thor hissed.
" That thing, no, I don't need that anymore. That's old news. I'm after something much more powerful, that only two of you in this room know of," Loki teased smartly.
" Brother, please, what do you want this time?" Thor growled.
" Pandora's box," whispered Loki devilishly.
Frank saw Nico and Percy glance at each other fearfully.
" You mean that mythological thingy," Tony asked incredulously, clearly angry at his tower being wrecked.
" that ' mythological thingy ', midgardian scum, is the key to controlling this world! And the only ones who can lead me to it, are coming with me," Loki snarled, his voice dangerously cold.
" Percy, Nico," Annabeth whispered in fear.
Loki turned to her, eyes bright with a grin. Hazel couldn't let her brother be taken, she manipulated the mist to make Nico seem to disappear in to thin air.
" Only Percy is here? What a shame, I suppose the girl will do," Loki sighed dramatically.
The avengers yelled and charged, the demigod's not far behind them. But Loki was faster. He grabbed Percy and Annabeth and disappeared in a puff of green smoke, along with the two kids.
" NO!" Everyone cried.