Sick Day

Squadron D found Sickness pretty easily.
The guy was standing a clearing pointing at a bird, green smoke emitting from his hands. The bird was twitching feebly with sickness, looking like it had a bad fever.
" Dude don't harass the birds," Clint complained.
Sickness turned towards them and Clint had to stop himself from hurling. He was tall, with a greenish tinge to his pale skin, he had warts and boils covering his skin and neck and his murky green eyes were bloodshot.
" You okay there, Sickness? you look a bit under the weather," Nico asked snidely.
Sickness glared at him before a coughing fit overtook him and he doubled over coughing.
" You really should see a doctor," Clint advised.
Sickness instantly stopped coughing and when he spoke his voice was quiet and raspy.
" I need no doctor," Sickness rasped.
" You sure about that?" Clint asked with a raised eyebrow.
" YES!" Sickness hissed.
" Okay but Bruce here is a doctor, he can help you, see, he even has his medical kit!" Nico said sweetly.
Bruce held up his medical box and instantly Sickness jumped back a few feet. He hissed and green smoke emanated from him.
" Antibiotics," Sickness hissed in contempt.
Bruce nodded and held out an alcohol swab.
Sickness hissed again, eyes wide with fear and backed off. Suddenly he became suspicious.
" How do you know of my hate of antibiotics!?" He rasped.
" Hope told us," Bruce said with a smile.
" Hope! That traitor is a disgrace to Pandora," Sickness growled.
Nico growled in a anger, knowing he would defend Hope's honour!
Sickness raised his hands and green smoke surrounded Bruce, Nico and Clint, wafting over them and leaving a smell of sulfur.
" What! Why are you not dying of disease?" Sickness wailed as the smoke cleared to show the three guys unharmed.
" Hope's power is protecting us," Nico growled.
Sickness screeched in anger.
Bruce threw a bottle of antibiotics at Sickness, while Clint shot an arrow that exploded the bottle all over Sickness. Sickness screamed a terrible scream as the skin where the antibiotics touched started to sizzle and dissolve.
Nico threw his sword at Sickness, and it hit him in the stomach. With one final wail, Sickness dissolved in to shadows.
" Well that was surprisingly easy," Clint chuckled.
" Don't be fooled, without Hope's protection we'd be dead already. Besides, he's not dead. None of the four evils can die, only be reduced to their weakest form which is the closest to death they can get," Nico explained darkly.
" Way to kill the mood, kid," Bruce sighed.