Nightmares

The kids were settling in well, they were training every day with their mentors for the first week, and then the second week they switched mentors. However, the kids still tended to stick with their original mentors when they weren't training, since they felt the greatest connection with them. Leo was often working with Tony when he had spare time, while Piper and Hazel followed Natasha around like lost puppies, Percy and Jason sometimes went running with Steve but generally, they stuck close to the girls. Percy and Jason were always with Annabeth and Piper and the avengers figured they were so going to become couple sone day in the future. But for now, they figured the boys had child like crushes on Annabeth and Piper.
Every night at dinner the avengers and the kid would play team board games together, however monopoly was off limits since Bruce and Annabeth kept winning together, their money strategies unbeatable. Cluedo was a favourite, except that Leo and Tony's character spent way too much time in the garage asking question of everyone else, while Hazel, Piper and Natasha's team kept guessing the answers way too quickly, with their skills of reading people.
And so the heroes of Olympus wormed their way in to the hearts of the avengers, who delighted in having kids around for the first time.

Steve awoke to thunder, a loud crash that made him jolt awake.
" Jarvis, is there a storm?" Steve asked the AI groggily.
" Yes mr Rogers, there is a freak storm, with towering waves crashing around the Statue of Liberty, it's an ocean storm, possibly going to arise in to a cyclone," Jarvis answered.
Steve clambered out of bed and in to the hallway, where the other avengers were standing already.
" Thor, is this you?" Banner asked tiredly.
" No," Thor grumbled, rubbing his eyes, his golden hair a mess.
" We should check in the kids," Natasha suggested with a yawn.
The avengers tip toed down the hallways till they reached the rooms. They opened the door to the girls room, to find them all asleep, tucked up in their blankets like sleeping Angels. Opening the door to the boy's room they saw the opposite problem. Frank, Leo, and Nico were fast asleep but Percy and Jason were tossing and turning in their sleep, muttering incoherently and shaking. Steve crept in and shook both boys. Neither of them responded.
He shook them harder, as the rest of the tea, crept in to the room. Jason blinked open his eyes tiredly at Steve.
" What is it?" He asked in a slurred, sleep filled voice.
" nothing, you were having a nightmare," Mumbled Steve calmly.
Jason nodded in memory, he'd dreamed about Piper being dragged away by Medea who has charmed him so he couldn't move. He remembered feeling so utterly helpless. Looking out the window he noted the storm and winced, knowing it's been his fault.
Steve was unsuccessfully trying to shake Percy awake, but the black haired child was still deep in his night mare. Finally, after saying his name, Steve managed to wake Percy up.
" You okay there bud?" Clint asked him.
Percy glanced up at him, eyes wide with fear and still shaking slightly.
" Yeah, just had a nightmare too," Percy whispered shakily.
" Okay, just go back to sleep you two, okay, we just want to make sure you boys are okay," Natasha crooned as the avengers left the room and closed the door.
Percy glanced at Jason and the two boys called off the storm and the offshore cyclone, knowing the weather was just reacting to their nightmares.
" You dreaming about Tartarus?" Jason whispered.
" Yeah, you dreaming about Medea again?" Percy asked.
" Yeah, same dream as usual," Jason mumbled.
" Well...... We will both have to be a bit more careful in the future," Percy mumbled as the two boys closed their eyes again.