Satan's Pet ~Part 8~

JUST A SMALL CHAPTER FOR TODAY!!!

I DIDNT WANT LELEBERRY6 OR DOLLYHARI TO HAVE TO COME SORT ME OUT LOL xD

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUCIFER's P.O.V

------------------------

As I left Serena's room, I thought about everything that had happened in the last few centuries. Dying, taking over hell, becoming the devil, my wife, Aimee the Goddess of the Underworld.

Her long, dark red, curly hair that hung perfectly to her shoulders, and curled beautifully around her face. How her beautiful red eyes lit up as she smiled. She was a spitting image of Serena, but Serena had blue eyes.

I remembered the day they took Aimee away from me. The day they killed her.

~Flashback~

I opened my eyes to see the beautiful red eyes of my wife staring back at me.

"Morning," I breathed.

I watched her eyes as they lit up from her smile. "Morning," she breathed back. Her breath washed over my face and I inhaled the beautiful smell.

I leaned in towards her, locking my lips with hers. Her lips were so soft and cooperated with mine. I moaned as she deepened the kiss, grabbing her waist I pulled her on top of me.

All too soon, she pulled away with her sexy evil smirk on her face. "I have a surprise for you," she purred into my ear.

"Does it involve staying in bed?" I asked seductively, as I rubbed my hands up and down her back.

"Nope!" She smiled, jumping off the bed and heading towards the door.

I sighed, got up and followed her out the door.

Hell doesn't look like what the books say. No. Hell is...well it's like a small city in an underground cave. There are no pits of fires or gruesome looking creatures that eat the skin off your bones. Hell was just another life for the bad souls to live in. of course what is hell without a slight punishment right? The air is polluted with an enchantment that not only depresses the souls but leaves them thinking twenty-four-seven about what they did to get sent here.

I remembered the day I wound up here.

I wasn't born with the name Lucifer. I was only called that when I became the new Satan. My real name was Dominic Beelzebub. Ironic if you ask me, that I become the new Devil with a last name like that.

I had been at a party with my younger brother, Nathanael. Of course, Nathanael being the good boy never drank any alcohol, but I did and I drank a little too much.

Nathanael tried to fight me for the keys, when I tried to get into the drivers. Of course he was a terrible puncher so I won that battle easily and got into the car. At first Nathanael refused to get in the car but when I started the engine he jumped into the passenger seat.

That night, I ran a young woman maybe mid twenties over killing her instantly, as well as crashing the car into a pole killing both me and Nathanael.

I awoke to find myself in hell, and then I found out Nathanael got to go to heaven. I never saw him again.

I would have to guess that fifteen centuries went past then I was announced as the new Lucifer.

Getting back to the present, I followed Aimee through the hallways of the castle we lived in. It wasn't one of those ridiculously large castles. It was small but still had lots of rooms.