"Alright !" Kazumi suddenly pulled Kyokai to her "you men put our luggage in our rooms and us women will prepare lunch" she smiled and dragged her with her to the kitchen. Kyokai nervously chopped the vegetables since Kazumi was there, she feels nervous whenever she was around Kyoya's family "ah I need to check on something, Kai-chan. I'll be right back" Kazumi said "hm" Kyokai nodded and Kazumi left the kitchen.

Kyokai returned to cooking and popped a vein when she felt arms wrapped around her right under her breasts "Kyoya.." She glared "what ?" Kyoya rested his chin on her shoulder "I can't cook like this" she said "a-and if your sister saw us-" she blushed "so what if she did ?" He said and pecked her neck "your so squeezable" he tightened his grip around her "your so annoying" she glared, he buried his face in her hair and inhaled the relaxing scent "nom" he bit her neck gently "what are you !? A turtle !?" She held her neck and glared at him.

He slightly smiled and covered his lips with his folded fingers, she blinked and turned to face him "what ?" She tilted her head, he shook his head and kissed her forehead "nothing" he hugged her and rested his chin on her head, she blinked but hugged him back anyway. She smiled at his scent, it was so calming "hugging you makes me drowsy" she whispered "hn ? So I bored you ?" He rested his cheek on her head "no, it's a good thing. So relaxing" she sighed and clenched on his back "well then !" She pushed him as Kazumi came in "hm ? Did something happen ?" Kazumi frowned "nothing" they said and Kyoya left the kitchen right away.

Kazumi watched him leave and frowned "what's wrong, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai asked "oh I just noticed that I forget to bring the ingredients for us to cook" Kazumi rubbed her head "I saw a nearby store, thought we could buy what we need from there or else we won't have any dinner for a week" she said "I guess" Kyokai held her chin.

"Dino.." Kazumi called as they entered the living room, she glared as she found the two men were fighting, she sighed heavily. Kyokai nervously sweated as the two were sitting on the floor with huge bumps on their heads "Kai-chan and I will go buy groceries, don't destroy the house before we sleep in it !" Kazumi yelled "h-hai" Dino anime cried "you can't make me" Kyoya crossed his arms as stubborn as he is, Kazumi glared and raised a brow "fine" he mattered after she gave him another bump "let's go, Kai-chan !" Kazumi said cheerfully and grabbed her purse "h-hm" Kyokai nodded and followed her.

Kyokai's eyes were focussed on the ingredients of the item in her hand, one of the reasons why she takes too long in buying groceries since she had a picky child in her house. Kazumi glanced at her from a distance and noticed the bunny hoodie Kyokai was wearing, she smiled to herself and walked toward her "I see you received my gift" she said "eh ?" Kyokai looked at her confused "oh this ?" She tugged on her hoodie "so you were the one who designed it, thank you" she slightly smiled "it's odd Kyoya didn't say anything" she mumbled.

As they got back to the house, they entered the living room to see Kyoya and Dino sleeping, Dino's head on the kotatsu while Kyoya was laying down across him "d-did we take that long, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai asked "nah I don't think so, men are just lazy" Kazumi waved her hand "you seem to be tired, I'll do the groceries" she said "n-no ! I'm suppose to be helping" Kyokai said "it's fine really" Kazumi smiled and went to the kitchen, Kyokai sighed and sat next to Kyoya's head.

She poked his head gently and he let out a groan "Kyoya.." She whispered "Kai ?" He rubbed his eye "h-hm ?" She blinked "give me your lap" he pulled her legs and rested his head on her lap comfortably, she slightly blushed and stroked his hair gently "stop staring" she flinched "G-Gomen" she mumbled and jerked her hand back "you think I'm cute ?" He laid down on his back and smirked at her "y-yes" she blushed and her eyes looked away "so honest" he said "I-I can't lie to you about that" she glared "then.." He sat up and she flinched. He placed his hand next to her so that he was sitting across next to her "you think I'm charming ?" He smirked against her lips, her eyes widen then it looked away as her cheeks turned red "y-yes" she mumbled and pressed her fingers together.