Nine

I would realy apprecite if you guys could comment or give me feedback wheather you enjoyed it or not since it's been a while since i've last uploaded a chapter and feel like my writing could be really lacking.

It was a Tuesday morning; an ordinary day that consisted of the same calculated and thought out occurrences. I'm sitting in my favourite lesson though there's an empty seat next to me like it's been for the past 2 weeks. It's not like Jungkook was absent from class; it was clear he was in when after Mrs Kim called out his name and he replied "present" though it was hushed and barely apprehensible. He might have thought I couldn't hear him, but for sure he was stupid for thinking I couldn't see him- I can't see but Jungkook doesn't that...

By the end of the lesson, I'm the only one in the classroom. It a lot nicer and tranquil without the screams and mouse-like voices behind me from the girls who squeal about Exo and some guys in school. By "guys" I mean Jungkook and the group he's in. It's times like these where I'm asking myself again why Jungkook even bothered with me! If he's thought of so highly, it's quite obvious he'd just use girls for fun and I most probably ended up being one of the many victims. But the thing is, I'm upset he's ignoring me; something tells me players don't go for that type of resort. The guy usually bugs you till their annoying voice is engraved in your head and you can't un-hear it.

I needlessly prop my head on my forearm on the desk and close my eyes. The voice inside my head rattles on about what a f***boy Jungkook is but that's interrupted and I can hear a sound of heals closing in.

"Hello Yeri, is everything alright?" Her voice seemed forced and she lacked any emotions. It was Mrs Jung who was another of my Geography teachers and her only passion was talking about her pet rats, though undeniably she knew her stuff when teaching for which I always respected her for.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. Did I miss anything on Friday? I was unable to come in because of my Doctors appointment"

"Ah yes, the "hazards" assignment. I told Jungkook to somehow pass that on for you since I know you guys sometimes talk. But it doesn't seem like he did" everything was blurred out until I heard his name. That was when it hit me that he's purposely avoiding me. Perhaps his pride is too big and he has some serious masculinity problems so he won't talk to me first.

"Oh no, Jungkook told me. I was just asking about class work" I don't have a reason for lying. It just came naturally. She's shuffling some papers now and stacking them up.

"We were just practising past papers- I'm sure you would have found that easy anyway" she's drawing on the board- probably the date and title. The marker pen makes squeaking noises and distracts me from my thoughts.

"Right, um- thanks" she probably smiled at me and I couldn't see anything. People say that you smile in any language of the world but somehow in my world, there's no such thing. It just doesn't come naturally for me. It's stressful just walking because I'm scared I'll bump into something or count my steps wrong. Sometimes I just want to walk and think about other thoughts. Half of my day is spent counting numbers in my head then the other about how I'm tired of counting numbers.

"I'll be having some students for detention. I promise they won't be loud" she energetically exclaims. She's probably the only teacher who likes setting detentions for students because well, she has nothing else to do. Which is quite sad because she seems to have a pleasant personality.

If you haven't realised, all teachers know I'm blind and they all have promised to not disclose that to other students. In fact, it was my mum who came up with that idea of keeping it a secret and I was extremely apprehensive because a) I didn't even want to go to school because being home-schooled was bad enough for me.