One

My daily routine has been like a cycle for a year now.

- go to school, go to the ice rink, go home, eat and sleep.

That was basically what my day consisted of.

Someone people might think it's boring, but I live with excitement each day. The acknowledgment that I will get to see Yeri in her pearl white ice skates just gets me ecstatic every day.

It's bewildering that I could be so joyous every day, in all honesty. There's something about her that just attracts me like a magnet, whose force fields are too strong to avoid.

Today was like any day; was what it felt like for me, but I discovered something new today, something that keeps getting replayed in my head.

"Jungkook, can you please move to the seat next to Yeri's?"

I swear a guys dream is to sit next to their crush in class. It's literally the reason why I wake up in the morning in hope of sitting next to her and at least in some way communicate. In my head, I was jumping up and down out of excitement, but my facial expression showed something else. The girls in my class gave Yeri glares, illustrating their jealousy. My instinct was to run and protect her, but if did, my personal secret would be revealed. Not only would that affect me, but also Yeri. Girls can seriously get vicious these days!

I was a bit disgruntled by her unaffected facial expression when Mrs Park called my name out. She doesn't know who I am. Today made me positive about my prediction.

I tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Hey, Yeri. Do you mind moving your bag, please?" I said in the most placid and soft way possible. Her bag wasn't actually bothering me; I just wanted to start a conversation. I know, I sound VERY desperate.

She didn't reply with any words, just swiftly moved her bag closer to her.

I had the desire to converse with her, but nothing like that happened. It doesn't matter because it's just the start. I will try my utter best to communicate with her. It's my next goal on my list. It's called the "Jungri plan 001".

Yes without denial, I put our names together. I just keep getting creepier and creepier...

1. Sign up for ice skating lesson.

Ok, let me tell you this was the worst idea I've ever thought of.
You're probably thinking it's not that bad, but let me tell you that I ended up in hospital covered in casts. Did you know you could get a full bandage body cover? Yes me neither...

2. Buy her an ice cream

I know what you are all thinking: oh my god Jungkook you are so creative *sarcastic high pitched voice*

But before you judge me, Yeri loves ice cream. There hasn't been a day that she has no eaten it. My lord, I sound like a stalker again.

Moreover, it failed because before I even got to class, my shaking hand caused the ice cream to fall off of the cone.

3. Talk to her!!!

As you can see, I have included exactly 3 exclamation marks, due to the reason that it's so easy to complete this task, yet the level of cowardliness I possess makes this task a hundred times harder to tick off my list.

I won't name all the goals because they all didn't work out anyway...

7. Sit next to her in class

Success!! I have finally completed a goal and that just makes me feel so satisfied inside!

Although I haven't talked to her yet, I do plan to soon. I want to hear her voice again just like one year ago. I haven't felt this way for any girl before, yet I haven't had the confidence to even talk to her. At home, I have a filled-up draw full of confession letters that were never received by her. I've never been like this before. I could get girls so easily back then, I'm starting to think confessing is probably the hardest thing I had to encounter over the 18 years I've lived on this world.

Maybe I need to tell my Hyungs. I feel penitent that I haven't told Bangtan yet.

Can you believe that once I was writing a confession letter and mum read it when she saw me writing it? It was seriously humiliating since I replayed all my feelings in that piece of paper. Then she gave me long ass lecture of how proud she is of me, but the lecture ended up with how I must focus on my studies instead of running after girls...

Nonetheless, I still carried on writing then in hope of one day giving her one of the...

____________________________________________________________________________________

They have never exchanged any words or greetings, but how come he is so in love with her?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! im back with another chapter <3 thank you soo soo much for all the comments and subscribtions!! love you all <3

Please tell me how to improve