Three

My bangs that covered my forehead was all saturated with sweat, peculiarly, it was a satisfying feeling. It has been a bit over a month since I danced this much.

Exercise reliefs me from all the mix of emotions I've been feeling...

I went home after practice; it was fairly dark already since it's winter so the days are exceptionally shorter. I'm not the type of person to like such a season when days are shorter, but today it did good. I felt refreshed by the breeze that caressed my damp skin.

Originally, I was planning to take the bus, but I forgot at this partial time, the busses are always packed with people. And I'm sure people wouldn't like to breath in my sweat...

So I had no choice but to walk home. I was in the middle of Seoul, so it wasn't as pastoral as I yearned for it to be. I last thing I wanted to hear right now is cars screeched and beeping at each other. Who even taught these drivers?

Seoul is a beautiful city, don't get me wrong. It's just by the simple reason that you can't walk the streets without worrying about people driving over you.

Specifically today, my mind wasn't revolved around the traffic on the road. It was Yeri.

Just a thought of her can make me grin wide.

Two blocks ahead, I turn. The street was exceptionally hushed and mute. There was a girl in front of me. Her pace she was walking as was slowly and almost sluggish.

"Yeri?" I call out. It was her. The person I could recognise because of the glowing long caramel hair.

She freezes on the spot. I was significantly nervous, with my hands shaking.

I place them in my pockets and walk to face her.

"H-hi Yeri" I struggle to utter my words. What if she doesn't recognise me?

"Hel-hello Jungkook" she stumbles as well while clutching her cross over bag. It gave me some reassurance that she feels similar. By the end of her sentence, my heart melted. I was notably hotter and that probably reflected on my crimson red cheeks.

She knows my name. Yeri knows my name.

The way she said it was so gentle And subtle. I just wanted her to repeat it again.

She was oddly staring at my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She nods.

"Um so do you want me to drop you off to your house? I-I mean it's really dark right now so..." I'm not going to lie, that was so difficult say.

"Oh yeah, it's dark but I'm fine by myself. My house is close" I slowly nod in disappointment. On the other hand, at least talked to me and i haven't actually seen her talk to anyone so I think it's a huge step for me. I actually doubted she was able to speak...

"I have to go. If my parents see me they are going to rage. Sorry". Faster than normal, she walks and heads into her house just a few doors away. I looked at her, mesmerised. I didn't know I could be so deeply in love with her...

Her house was dark. There was no light that could be seen through the double glazed windows. No cars in the driveway either.

Maybe she didn't want to talk?

I was back to my despondent self once again.

_____________
At home, I started writing a letter. It included how I encountered Yeri, and how I felt over the moon to know she actually recalls my name.

I realise after writing it all down, that I'm so desperate and pitiful. Wanting a girl to know my name was something that Taehyung would give a long lecture as per usual. And I would contradict him by saying that he is just a usual player.

I don't blame him at all, though...

Taehyung has suffered a lot which unfortunately lead him to be like he is today.

Sometimes I wish it was that easy to get the girl you like to fall for you. But not everyone gets their way like Taehyung.

Despite his reputation, not once did I see a girl reject him.

How nice right? I'm sure they are looking forward to spending a week with him, then be dumped.
At least that's what I hear from the girls in our class all the time. Taehyung is being used for his good looks I sometimes feel pity for him.

I think because of his harsh break up in the past, he is trying to make himself feel more worthy and self-confident...

Anyway, my point is that I don't care if I sound desperate; I will find a way to tell Yeri I like her. Even if that means I would get rejected.

I would rather just tell her than watch her go out with another guy. Once I get a bit closer to her, I will confess!

That's another goal to add on my list:

8. Finally confess...