Prologue

Once again, Jungkook is staring deeply at her soft coruscating hair that bounces along with her as she jumps, landing on her ice skates once again. Jungkook was mesmerised by her incredible talent. The way her hips swayed as she pushed through the air and ice. Each trick that was performed was slick and had probably been practiced over again. He loved how she doesn't get tired at all. How without fail, she comes to the ice rink each day, no matter the season, be it winter or summer, you will find her there, scraping the ice elegantly with her brilliantly white ice skates.

She never smiled, though. Jungkook has never seen her smile...

When she performs the tricks to the best ability she could possibly do, she never smiles. It's like she doesn't know how to smile...

Jungkook can't make assumptions why she never smiles, though. Because he has never talked to her...
Neither has he made any contact with her.

No one has...

During school hours, she sits right at the back of the classroom, forbidding any attention she may attract.

She faces the front of the classroom and then freezes. As if she's dead, she doesn't move. Jungkook is the only one who knows that though. He admires her. He is attracted by her enigmatic personality alongside her elegant pulchritude.

You may call him a stalker or an admirer; to him he is just in love...

You don't have to talk to someone to love them. You don't have to confess to be in love. All you need to love is the awareness of your feelings, even if you have to sacrifice your free time to be with the person to be aware of your feelings, then shall be it. Even if it has to be stalking someone, then shall be it, but Jungkook prefers the word "admiring" more...

Jungkook has never tried to talk to her. He wants to, but the feeling of rejection crawls up his legs. He is known as the "handsome flower boy" of the school, and no one even tries to deny it or argue against that, because it is a fact.

It's not that he is big headed or has a desire to maintain his image, it's just he will be miserable that his first love has rejected him because he isn't good enough.

Jungkook has a feeling that the girl doesn't even know how he looks like. All he does during class is stare at her and not once did he catch her steal a glance at him, not only at him, but everyone in the class. She resembles a frozen statue... A beautiful frozen statue. Her long silky hair reaching just above her waist is what accentuated her beauty and her passion for ice skating is what made him fall her even more.

Flashback~ Jungkook's POV ~ 1yr ago

Walking past the vast expanse of trees accentuated how my mind was at peace. The pastoral sounds of the swishing trees could easily put me to sleep, alongside the humming I was able to hear, coming from behind me.

I rapidly take a glance behind me to witness a girl. A girl that is in my class. I've never spoken to her; she never actually speaks to anyone. Her being alone and humming just opens a whole new perspective for me. I was bewildered because it was something new that I experienced: inquisitiveness.

The howling wind blew strands of hair into her face, it was beautiful to watch. It all looked too perfect, too exquisite to be true. I wanted to know more about her, but I was frightful and cowardly.

She passes me without a glance or even a secretive stare. It was as if I was permanently invisible to her.

The pace at which she walked at was very sluggish and slow, like she didn't have a designated destination.

She was lost...

I followed her to what seemed like an ice rink.

----

There I saw her putting her ice skates on, tracing the laces with her fingers. She was a bit unstable on her feet at first but once she got used to it, her feet began pushing through the Ice. When she began accelerating, the scrape of her ice skates could be heard from where I was sitting, which was just at the edge of the rink.

End of flashback

Jungkook has wanted to confess for a year now. Her aloof aura that she gives out to everyone definitely doesn't help him do that.

At first, Jungkook thought his feelings towards her, where just solicitous and mutual. He was just concerned or inquisitive about her. But he was proved wrong when he wanted to protect her...

When she fell, he wanted to run to her. Embrace her till she can feel no more discomfort. She seemed wistful for some kind of affection.. He wanted to be the person who would bring the affection, who would show concern and love her with all his might.

--

They have never exchanged any words or greetings, but how comes he is so in love with her?

___________________________________

I hope i didn't dissapoint anyone with the first chapter :( please do comment and tell me what you think and i would love you forever <33333

I know it's short but its just the prologue so i didn't want to drag it on...

I hope you liked it XD