P E C U L I A R

(Unedited)

The strange man watched you with his head tilted to the side. You watched him scan you with his piercing green eyes and it was uncomfortable. The tension in the air was awkward in your perspective, but it wasn't what the man seems to be sharing with you.

The rope was binding you to the couch, although the seat was comfortable, the stranger made you feel worse from his gaze that you couldn't read. His chiseled complexion was not helping at all, and the revealing biceps from the loose jacket made your stomach flip. A mask was covering his mouth and nose, but you still couldn't help but get attracted to this man.

"Are you planning to stare me down the whole day?"

It was getting annoying to wait for him to make a move, yet he didn't answer your question completely.

"I wouldn't mind wasting my time, you know? Anyways, he would always waste his time. So why shouldn't I? "

A huff escaped you lips and all you can do was pout. This earned you a chuckle from the man, and his legs were walking towards you in quick strides. Your eyes widened in fear as he quickly snatched your chin and searched your face a little closer. You didn't know that you held your breath until he released your chin, and started to laugh maniacally.

"You're so cute. Right, you can be my assistant since he has one!"

All you can think was the broken look he had the first moment you met his eyes, and you decided that there must be a way for you to survive from this man's grasp.