Chapter~Twenty Eight

Phil's P.O.V
I sigh frustratingly as I try to reach my crutches from the shower without putting weight on my cast. Grabbing a empty bottle of shampoo I throw it at the crutches trying to hit them groaning when it hits the cabinet instead.

"Bloody hell."

I mutter under my breath calling for Dan to help me as I carefully wrap my towel around myself. I settle back down on the seat I have in here for now while I wait for him.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you please hand me my crutches I can't reach them and I want out."

He smiles grabbing them setting them next to the shower before carefully lifting me out and setting me on the counter.

"How long have you been trying to get them?"

"About fifteen minutes I wanted to do it myself I'm tired of being so helpless."

"You aren't helpless and I don't mind being able to help you."

Dan replies slipping my boxers and shorts on before handing me my tee shirt I slip it on and he presses his lips to mine.

"I love you and I'll be here to help in any way that I can."

"I love you it's just so frustrating that I can't do much is all."

Shrugging lightly I grab my crutches and he sets me carefully back on the floor.

"These crutches are hurting my arm pits as well."

Dan chuckles having me lean against the wall before disappearing down the hall I wait for him and he comes back with a scooter looking thing.

"I figured that would happen so I got you this it will also keep your leg from getting over tired when you  need help down the stairs just let me know."

"Thank you so much I'll be glad to have this thing off in four weeks."

"If everything looks good you will."

He smiles pressing a kiss to my cheek helping me to the stairs before carrying me down them bringing my scooter down after. Going into the living room I smile seeing Elizabeth sitting in her swing gumming her fist as she lays there.

"Hello pretty girl how's my cupcake?"

I ask her blowing her a kiss as she smiles around her hand Dan brings her swing by the couch so I can talk to her and she isn't too far away.

"You're just going to town on that hand are't you love?"

She gurgles making noises as she swings I smile watching her as I lean back against the cushions.

"I love you so much sweetheart you make daddy and I very happy."

I whisper kissing her nose I give her a little squish and she giggles gurgling more.

"Baby what do you want for dinner?"

"Umm can we have burritos?"

"Do you want me to buy some or make them?"

"Make them please I'll help I just want to do something together."

"Alright baby I'm going to head to the shop really quick try not to do too much I don't want you to get hurt."

"We'll be okay."

He smiles kissing my lips before getting me Elizabeth's baby carrier I have him hold her while I put it on in case I need to get up I can take her with me. 

"We love you Dan."

"I love you too babies."

We watch as he leaves before I turn the tv on so we can watch one of her educational movies Dan' mum got her. 

"Hi Rex."

I smile when he comes into the living room his tail wagging he curls up by my feet yawning. I rub Elizabeth's back 

"How did I get so lucky you and daddy are the most important people to me and I know you don't really understand anything I'm telling you but it's true."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally got this updated I was honestly so stuck I hope you guys enjoyyy :)