Chapter~Thirteen

Phil's P.O.V

I kiss Dan's cheek and he lets out a sneeze I grab a tissue handing it to him.

"Thank you I'm sorry I'm sick love this is a terrible way to end our honeymoon."

"Well it is part my fault since I didn't want to take the car but don't worry about that we can still enjoy ourselves inside. So which should I get out first Sorry or checkers?"

I grin he thinks for a minute before picking Sorry I walk over getting it from under my nightstand having brought them incase it rained.  Setting everything up I lay the board on a breakfast tray placing down our pieces.

"You first my love."

He smiles pressing the pop thing with the dice before moving his piece I push my glasses up on my nose taking my turn. We continue playing and I groan once it's finished Dan smiles kissing my hand before coughing.

"Even when you're sick you manage to beat me that isn't fair."

"Let me get to feeling better and I promise to make it up to you."

He winks I feel my cheeks heat up as I put the game away Dan softly laughs and I get his medicine.

"Open wide Howell."

"I don't want it that stuff is gross."

"Oh don't be a baby now open up."

I say pouring the red liquid in his mouth he makes a face swallowing and I giggle kissing his forehead. 

"What should we do now love?"

"Kinda want to sleep I'm really tired."

"That's alright I have some phone calls you go ahead and sleep I love you."

"I love you too Phil."

I smile waiting for him to fall asleep before making a few calls back in London grabbing a pad and pen making a short list. I check the calendar seeing that it's the seventh of June marking a few more things down I call Dan's mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Howell it's Phil."

"Oh darling how many times do I have to tell you, call me mum H if you'd like or by my first name."

"Sorry I keep forgetting."

I smile settling down against the couch with my note pad as she lightly laughs.

"That's alright dear now what can I do for you I didn't expect to hear from you or Daniel until after you returned."

"He's got a bit of a cold we got caught out in the snow but I need your help with something."

"Anything I can help with go ahead."

Quietly I tell her of my plan and what I want to do when we get back to London she readily agrees with promises of text updates. Thanking her we soon hang up I smile going into the kitchen to heat up some soup for Dan and I to eat. Putting some into two bowls I grab some crackers to set next to the bowls on a tray. Carefully climbing the stairs I make my way into our bedroom setting the tray on my stand I gently shake him awake.

"Babe I brought some soup for dinner you've been asleep for about two hours so I figured I should wake you up now so you can sleep later."

"Thank you love what time does our plane leave in the morning?"

"Around five we'll be in London around 8 if we don't stop." (I looked it up and from London to Stockholm Sweden is apparently about 2 hours.)

"I want at least an extra day at home before we go into work so the ninth is when we'll go in."

I nod smiling as I bring the tray between us handing him his spoon I put some crackers next to his bowl before we start eating. Excitedly I tell Dan about a few ideas I have for helping Janet with planning her party next month. Once we finish eating I pack our suitcases before falling into bed next to Dan.

"We need to get a shower babe."

"Yeah I know let's get one together you know save energy plus I'm too sick to try to attack you."

Rolling my eyes I smile getting our clothes for tomorrow laid out and I grab our pajamas. Walking into the bathroom I start the water so we can quickly shower. Afterwards he draws a bubble bath pulling me in after him. I let him sit in front kissing his temple as he leans against me I brush the hair out of his face smiling.

"Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning darling."

"I hope so I hate being sick."

"Trust me I know you do."

I smile nuzzling my nose against his cheek lacing our fingers together kissing his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited for the next chapter yessss

Dedicated to: bae <3