Chapter~ Four

(Dan and Phil's engagement rings.)

Phil's P.O.V
"Okay thank you so much."

I smile before hanging up I rub my eyes setting my glasses on the work desk Dan and I use at home. I check of the small box next to caterer before looking at the other things I have left.

Music

Double reconfirm the castle

Decorations

Cake
Tables/chairs for reception

Practice dinner

Menu
Photographer
Guest List

So much to do and so little time to do it I look threw the phone book before dialing numbers for the decorations, cake testing and practice dinner. After another two hours I check off everything but Guest List, Menu, Practice dinner and the castle.

"Dan I need your help making the guest list please."

I call down the hall way he steps out of our room walking towards me and sitting across the desk.

"Well we don't want it super big so obviously our families, some of the people from work."

"What about Mrs. Jay who babysits Rex while we work."

"Yes of course."

I quickly write the names down and I hand him the invitations so he can help address and fill them out with me. We get down to the last twenty and I set my pen down stretching my fingers.

"My hand is cramping."

"I'll finish these love go take a hot bath."

"Are you sure I can still help."

He waves me off kissing my mouth I grab my phone and he slaps my bum as I walk out. Moving to the bathroom I start the water getting some pajamas to wear. Setting my phone on a stool I turn on music adding bubble bath. Even I like a bubble bath now and again stepping into the water I let out a sigh as the water covers almost up to my shoulders. Leaning my head back I close my eyes listening to the music play. Humming along to the song I relax running my hands threw the bubbles after a few minutes the door opens then closes.

"You look relaxed baby."

Dan whispers kissing the side of my neck before sitting next to me on the stool.

"Wanna join me?"

I whisper back opening my eyes and he nods his head stripping I sit up so he can sit behind me then lean back against his chest.

"Feeling better baby?"

"Mm."

Dan moves his arms around my stomach rubbing small circles I smile looking at him.

"I love you Dan."

"An I love you Phil."

~~~~~

When we're finally in bed I scoot closer to Dan and he kisses my mouth rubbing a hand over my hip.

"I'm so happy we got a majority of the things we needed finished today."

I yawn cuddling closer to him I listen to his heart beat against my ear a steady rhythm.

"So am I now we a few steps closer I'll be happy when the day is finally here."

"Me too do you think it will be nice?"

"With all the hard work we're putting in especially you I think it will be amazing."

I nod agreeing with him before slowly falling asleep my arms wrapped around him. When I wake up the next morning I see a piece of paper on the pillow with my name on it.

Good morning handsome,

Sorry I'm not there to wake you up with a kiss or even more

importantly my lips around you. ;) But I was called in for a meeting

you looked too adorable and since you have the day off I decided

to let you sleep in some. Let's have lunch together I'll pick you up
around five after noon. I love you so much.

Dan xx

Blushing I crawl out of bed to use the bathroom and get dressed pulling on a red jumper with black skinny jeans.

Going into the bathroom again I brush my teeth since it's already after eleven and I don't want dragon breath. I spot the matching engagement ring Dan put on my finger and I can't help but smile they were just like Dan. Even tho it may not seem like it on the outside inside he is sentimental about somethings. A few days after he got his I asked why they had the heart and life line on them. The cheesy fuck said as long as he had my heart his life would continue on. If he ever lost it his life would stop I won't lie it made me tear up a little.

Starting on my hair I straighten it before adding deodorant and cologne so I don't smell bad even if I did take a bath last night. Grabbing my wallet and phone I slip my shoes on so when Dan pulled into the drive I'd be ready to leave. I go outside after the dog sitter arrives and Dan pulls up honking his horn.

"Hey you adorable thing can I give you a ride?"

I laugh getting in the car and kissing his mouth his eyes shining brightly.

"I love you Dan even if you do say some weird things."

"Thanks baby I love you more."