Chapter~Eleven

Phil's P.O.V

I yawn opening my eyes to see the sun peeking through the upper window stretching I roll over careful not to hurt my bum to look at Dan. I smile softly at the hair slightly curling over his eyes and his lips parted soft snores coming from his mouth. I slowly stand up covering my mouth so I don't yelp I get dressed carefully making my way downstairs to make some breakfast.

"Okay now let's see."

Opening the fridge I see it stocked with muffins, fruit juices and a lot of other things. I get the ingredients to make waffles when I spot a waffle maker. I mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together before setting it aside. Then I grab some eggs lighting beating them adding in finally the milk, butter and vanilla. I slowly stir everything together and ladle some into the waffle maker. while it cooks I cut up some fruit up setting it on plates and some in bowls.

Next I heat up some rolls before taking the waffles out and adding more batter. I take my time getting everything out to the small table outback happy for the sunshine. The finally touch to it I grab the blender filling it with some fruit. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smile when Dan kisses my neck.

"Good morning husband."

"Good morning."

I smile kissing his cheek as I blend the fruit together he hums softly in my ear watching.

"Watcha doing?"

"Getting us something to drink while we eat everything is on the table outback."

"Mm thank you I'm hungry."

"Well let's go the drinks are finished."

He carries them out for me grinning when he sees the table he gets a pillow for me to sit on before kissing my head and sitting across from me.

"This looks absolutely amazing baby thank you."

"You're welcome."

We start eating before talking about our plans for today he gives me a pain pill to help sooth the pain and I thank him. After we finish eating he tells me to sit down he carries the dishes in after handing me a book to read. I listen to him through the window as he turns the radio on I smile reading a few chapters. When he comes back outside I watch as he stands next to me taking my hand he helps me stand up carefully.

"I have something that will help relax you."

"What is it?"

"They have a hot tube outback let's sit for a little while we can relax before finding something else to do."

"I didn't pack a swim costume."

"Don't worry baby I did that for you."

He grins leading me back inside and to our room he searches through his suitcase pulling out a loose pair of dark blue bottoms for me and black ones for him. 

"I love stripping you."

Dan winks removing my clothes and slipping the bottoms on me I blush kissing his cheek walking out while he gets dressed. I make my way to the back patio and I feel Dan wrap his arm around my waist as he reaches down to test the water.

"It's a good temperature I've had it heating up since late in the night."

"Well lets test it out."

I step in letting out a big sigh at the warm water heats my skin I don't bother sitting but I float so I don't hurt my bum more.

"Our first day as a married couple."

I smile laying my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me kissing my temple.

"We have the rest of forever now to get use to it let's just relax and maybe later try that pool over there."

Looking over to where he has pointed I see a nice sized covered swimming pool.

"Do you think we could find those float things you lay on?"

"Sure baby I'll go into the town later and look while you nap I'm sure you'll be falling asleep."

"Probably I slept nice but I am having a little jet lag."

"Don't worry about it."

He grins holding me to him I relax under the water feeling it sooth my soar muscles. Yawning I lay my head on his shoulder and Dan chuckles softly.

"I know you'd get tired go ahead and sleep baby I'll wake you when we've been in here awhile."

Nodding my head I close my eyes relaxing thankful that the sun isn't shining on the hot tube which rests in the shades of the cabin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little next morning filler :)