Chapter~Fifteen

Dan's P.O.V

"Come here Aaron come to uncle Dan."

I smile watching as he crawls on the floor babbling to himself.

"Come to uncle Dan please I know you want to move."

He giggles crawling to me and I scoop him up pressing kisses to his cheeks.

"You're such a sweetheart do you know that?"

"Da!"

"Yeah your daddy is going to be coming to get you in a little while shall we let him know how good you've been?"

"Ah."

Chuckling I kiss his nose grabbing my phone when is buzzes.

Philly 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Babe we need to talk when I get home.

My Life💙: Is everything alright baby did someone bother you?

Philly 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 : Yeah I'm fine I just wanted to let you know.

My Life💙 : Okay drive safe xx

I set my phone down carrying Aaron to the couch to put a movie on for him Aaron claps his hands giggling happily.

"You are such an adorable little boy."

I kiss his head watching the Lion King with him I lightly sway him clapping his hands when To Be King comes on. The doorbell rings and I pause the movie setting him on my hip as we walk into the hall I open the door smiling at Martyn.

"Da!"

Aaron squeals reaching for Martyn who grins taking him and pressing kisses to his cheek.

"Hey buddy were you a good boy while daddy was doing errands?"

"Say yep I ate my lunch and napped and was just a good boy in general Uncle Dan is so thankful."

"That's what I like to hear I got dinner in the car mummy is waiting for us at the house shall we go?"

Aaron babbles I walk to get his diaper bag and shoes helping put them on and waving to them as they leave. Walking into the kitchen I begin on dinner making some salmon and steamed vegetables I grab a wine from the pantry setting the table. I feed Rex his dinner and Phil walks in I kiss his mouth smiling at him.

"Hello babe how was your day?"

"It was good Aaron kept me so busy but I didn't mind how was yours?"

"Good I actually want to talk to you about it."

"Alright dinner is ready lets talk there."

I smile leading him to the table he smiles looking at the table I pull his chair out for him before sitting in mine.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well one of the woman that work for you came to my office she told me that she needed help, her parents passed away and she had a baby a few months ago. She said she wasn't able to care for the baby because she would be working constantly and didn't trust anyone. Said she didn't even really want the baby. I may have mentioned to Janet about me wanting to have one and when the lady told Janet she was looking for someone to adopt the baby she thought of us. I know you didn't want a baby yet but she doesn't just want to leave the baby to go into an orphanage and possibly never get adopted. When she told me her story she showed me a picture of the baby she's two months old her name is Elizabeth Ann."

"This is a lot to take in right now Phil I mean are we even ready to have a child we haven't even been married a month yet."

"I know but she's adorable and I agree I wouldn't want my child to be in an orphanage and have the possibility of never being adopted."

"We are going to talk about this a lot and have our lawyer go over paper work I don't want to get trapped into something. What did you tell her?"

"That I would love to but I had to talk to you about it first she said she'll give us a week to think about it."

"Alright well let me think and then at bed tonight we can discuss it some more okay?"

"Okay thank you love so much."

He smiles before starting to eat his dinner I stare off for a few minutes thinking before messaging my lawyer that I need to talk with him then I start eating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the little surprise I mentioned in the description of this story? Do you think they should take the baby? Comment below your thoughts :)