Chapter~Two

Dan's P.O.V
"So how many days until the big day?"

"Eighty four days it seems like it's taking forever."

"Of course it will mate you're excited so how's the wedding planning going?"

Thomas asks as I take a drink from the bottle of beer he gave me.

"Good Phil is kind of freaking out about it but that's to be expected he wants it perfect. I let him do what he wants I love seeing him happy."

"It's one of the greatest joys in life seeing our spouse or soon to be happy."

"I agree with you my mum is excited to have another son."

"Will Phil be her third one?"

"Yeah but since my brother got married to a girl with four sisters and two brothers she's happy with either."

"A nice mix of both how is she by the way?"

"She's better then she's been since my dad passed still in morning which is to be expected but she said since we moved her to the outskirts of London where it's peaceful and quite yet not that far from either of us. She is doing a lot more well then if she would have stayed in the big house by herself. Phil and his mum are actually with her right now they're out for lunch."

"That's nice of them Janet has been wanting to steal Phil from work for a day to take him out to see whatever it is she wants to see.

"Probably trying to help Phil pick out flowers even tho neither of us will be carrying any Phil want's our friend's daughter to be a flower girl. He can't pick so he asked her whenever they are both free to go and pick some."

"She's good at picking flowers you should have seen all the different kind at our wedding. I thought it would be over done and smell too much like flowers but it was perfect."

I smile taking a sip of my drink watching as his phone buzzes and he pulls it out.

"Speaking of she said Phil called her to meet up and that's what they are doing now. Phil wanted me to tell you to please pick up something for dinner."

"Is there anything in particular he wants me to get?"

He types before setting his phone on his lap taking a drink from his bottle.

"He said no anything is fine."

"Alright I'll probably pick up some Italian or something."

Thomas chuckles I finish my beer before getting an uber I call head on the Italian that way it will be ready when I get there.

"It's a good thing they drove you here and you can take a uber home I wouldn't feel peaceful even if you only did have one drink.

"Phil would probably shoot me."

"You wouldn't make it to your wedding day."

I laugh standing up and putting my jacket on then my shoes thanking him for the beer. When the uber arrives I wave before asking to stop by the restaurant then asking for him to go to the house. When i get home I let Rex out into the fenced backyard to go potty while I put our food on some plates. I text Phil letting him know dinner is ready. I go change into pajama pants and a big tee shirt before walking into the dinning room.

"Come on Rex time to come in boy."

I call out the door he barks running inside and I close it behind him petting his head.

"How ya doing boy did you have a good day while I was gone?"

He sits wagging his tail causing me to smile I get him some dinner setting it next to his water dish before the front door opens.

"Dan I'm home."

"In the kitchen baby."

Phil walks in smiling and I wrap my arms around his waist kissing his mouth.

"Hello darling."

"Hi love how was your day?"

"It was well and yours?"

"Amazing I found the prettiest flowers for Annabel to sprinkle on the floor and to have at the alter do you want to see some pictures?"

"Of course I want to darling."

"Okay so since the colors are red and white she'll be using Dahlias petals then above the alter will be a mix arrangement of red, pink, green and white flowers." (A/N Above is what the wedding alter will look like.)

"Wow they look amazing I'm so proud of you darling the wedding will be amazing. Now let's eat you must be hungry."

I smile taking his hand and leading him to the table where I put our plates I remove the overs so they would stay warm and he smiles.

"It looks yummy."

Taking a bite I nod agreeing we eat quietly for a few moments before talking about work and the invitations still needing to be sent out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will have slow random updates for a little while but I really hope you guys will enjoy it. :)