Chapter~Twenty One

Dan's P.O.V

"Okay cupcake since we can't get someone to babysit you get to come with daddies to work but you'll be with dada."

I smile packing her diaper bag while Phil makes her bottles since I have so many things to do Phil said he would watch Elizabeth while he works. Since he has a light work load this week catching up on his work at night it would be easier for Phil to watch her. 

"Now all we need is the bottles daddy had uncle Thomas set up a pack and play for you in dada's office."

Kissing her hand she gurgles at me wiggling her toes Phil comes in grinning and places the bottles in the bag. I kiss his mouth wrapping my arm around his waist as we look at Elizabeth.

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle watching her and working?"

"Yeah I'll be fine babe promise it's just everyone is either sick or out of town plus I need to get back to work that way I can spend time with you in the evenings after she is asleep."

"I know I've missed you."

I whisper in his ear tracing over the love bite I left on his collarbone under his shirt, he turns slightly red thinking back to last night.

~Last Night~ Warning Smut (It will be separated into parts)
I smirk kissing Phil's mouth working my way from his mouth to his neck sucking the skin lightly so not to leave a noticeable mark. Before latching onto his collar bone to leave a mark he moans softly as I push him against the pillows. I pull away looking at the red mark which will soon turn a purplish color. Reaching up I remove his clothes leaning back to let my gaze fall over his body.

"Fucking gorgeous."

He blushes looking away I lean forward capturing his chin to make him look at me.

"I mean it."

Pressing a kiss to his mouth I remove my shirt reconnecting our lips as I let his hands slide over my back and chest. Slipping out of my jeans and boxers I watch him with hooded eyes as I let my hand slide down to grip him. His head goes back as I brush my thumb over the sensitive tip his eyes closing.
~Present~
"Hello Philly are you alright?"

I ask he looks at me coughing slightly a chuckle escaping his lips as he nods his head I smile carrying Elizabeth out to the car while he gets her diaper bag. Buckling her seat in I get behind the wheel waiting for Phil. Once he's in and buckled I drive to the office listening to him talk to Elizabeth. I park in our spot after we arrive taking the elevator up when the door opens Janet smiles.

"Good morning Mr. Howells."

"Morning Janet Elizabeth can you tell auntie Janet good morning?"

Phil looks down at her as she sucks her pacifier Janet coos at her kissing her cheek she tells Phil about the pack and play being set up. He nods and I lead them to Phil's office I place her in the swing that was already here. I make sure everything is set for them before kissing Elizabeth's head.

"Be a good girl for dada okay cupcake?"

I stand up kissing Phil my hand cupping his cheek.

"If you need anything just intercom me and I'll be right over."

"We'll be fine I love you Dan."

"I love you Phil."

Kissing him once more I walk into my office to start working on some papers.

Phil's P.O.V

~Last Night~

My eyes open when I feel Dan's mouth cover the head of my length him sucking lightly while staring at me. I watch in fascination as he takes more of me in his mouth the heat and wetness feeling amazing. His nose settles against my crotch and I gasp when I feel his throat relax as he begins bobbing his head. He reaches for the bottle of lube spreading it on his fingers slipping on inside of me. I let out a soft moan gripping the pillows in my hands trying to keep from thrusting into his mouth so I push down for him to add a second finger. Dan scissors his fingers to stretch me he pulls off with a pop the cool air against my length causing me to shiver.

"Dann."

"Nah uh."

He hums not moving and I roll my eyes at him which cause him to hit my prostate.

"Sir!"

I moan as he then adds a third finger I wince slightly at the slight pull of the muscles.

"Mmm baby you feel so good around my fingers I can only imagine how you're going to feel on my c0ck."

Dan pulls his fingers out after a few minutes covering his length in lube he flips us over so he's under me. He holds my hips helping me sit on him the feel of his entering me cause me to moan a little louder.

"Shh don't wake up or cupcake."

"I I."

He gives me time to adjust before pulling my hips up and then pulling me down to start a rhythm as I ride him.

"Fuck Phil even after being stretched you're still fucking tight."

I look down where he's entering me and I grind down listening as he moans I smirk to myself kissing his mouth. Running my hands over his chest I pinch his nipples causing him to yelp slightly. Taking one in my mouth I swirl my tongue over is then blow my breath over it causing him to shiver.

"Phil."

Ridding him faster I switch to the next nipple his hips rising to meet mine my length stuck between our stomachs which makes it a bit easier to keep from loosing my head.

"Phil stop I."

He moans as I flex my bum slightly squeezing him inside of me his eyes rolling back.

"I'm gonna cum st- don't stop fuck Phil."

I smirk as he shakes slightly filling me with his cum I continue to ride him to get him through his climax. He lays there panting deciding to take my bravery to the next level I let most of his seed fall out. Whipping his length I crawl up the bed sitting over his face he holds my hips and I shiver when his tongue touches me. Pumping my length I lean against the head board as his tongue moves deeper he spreads my cheeks farther and I feel my stomach clench before I move myself into his mouth. Climaxing I moan his name falling next to him I shake slightly he wraps his arm around me panting loudly.

"Fucking hell Phil."

Smirking I roll over kissing his mouth softly.

"You taste funny."

"Shut up."

He chuckles pulling me into the bathroom for a quick shower.
~Present~

I snap out of my thoughts my cheeks heating up as Elizabeth gurgles in her sleep looking at the clock I notice I had been daydreaming for about an hour. Shaking my head I finish the paper I'm working on ignoring the problem in my pants. When lunch comes around I am back to normal going over to bathroom connected I heat up her bottle before picking her up out of the swing.

"Okay cupcake let's eat then you can finish your nap yeah?"

I coo letting her eat I sit back holding the bottle as I watch her smiling softly I kiss her nose.

"I'm so happy daddy said it was okay for us to adopt you I think it's the best thing we have done so far."

She watches me eating when she is half way through the bottle I burp her before allowing her the rest. Once she's finished I clean her mouth giving her a quick change then begin to rock her to sleep. Elizabeth yawns slightly her head resting against my chest I smile softly kissing her head then laying her down in the pack and play. I eat my lunch quickly then turn my attention back to my work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in love with how this book has gone so far :) I hope you guys are loving it like I am thank you for all the comments and votes it means so much.