Chapter~Eighteen

Dan's P.O.V

I groan getting up as Elizabeth cries loudly throwing the covers back I walk to her bassinet picking her up and walking downstairs.

"What's wrong now Elizabeth?"

I ask sitting on the couch grabbing the diaper bag so I can change her diaper.

"Are you hungry well after I change you we can get some food okay?"

Rubbing her tummy I change her struggling to keep her legs from moving.

"Will you hold still you wiggle worm?"

She cries kicking her legs and I finally manage to get the diaper on walking to the kitchen I lightly sway her as I make a bottle.

"You would think after a week I would be use to getting up and making bottles oh shh shh I know you're hungry I'm heating it up with water."

Kissing her forehead I test the formula on my wrist before carrying her back to the couch. I put the bottle in her mouth letting her start to eat. She watches me wiggling her feet slightly I smile brushing my finger across her cheek.

"You know I didn't think at this stage of my life I would have a kid I thought I would be single my main focus being the business. But then I met your dada and he changed my life forever now we're newly married along with a new baby."

I wipe along her mouth when some milk gets out and she smiles a little.

"Shall we burp you before letting you finish?"

Smiling I take the bottle placing a rag on my shoulder before I pat her back waiting for her to burp. It takes a few minutes before she lets out a burp.

"Woo that was a loud one for such a little belly."

Settling her back in my arm before giving the bottle back to her I pat her bottom yawning as I wait for her to finish. Putting the bottle in the sink after rinsing it out I carry her up to the bedroom after grabbing her special pillow. Placing it next to Phil I rock her watching as he eyes droop before snapping open.

"Go ahead cupcake you can go to sleep I won't leave you."

Kissing her temple I set her in the pillow after she falls asleep I crawl under the blankets pulling them over my shoulder.

"You called her cupcake."

I jerk a little glancing over at Phil the light from the window showing his outline.

"You scared me I didn't know you were awake."

"I woke up when I didn't feel you next to me is she alright?"

"Mhm she was just wet and hungry."

"You did such a good job you really like her don't you?"

"She's growing on me."

I chuckle quietly as he swats at my arm I lean over carefully kissing his mouth.

"I do like her love her even and I love you now let's go back to sleep before she wakes up again."

"Love you Daniel."

"Love you too Philip."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Literally such a short chapter but I thought it would be cute to have a daddy Dan chapter don't worry there will be a Phil one too :)