Chapter~Eight

~A/N I have never been to a bachelor party so I have no idea what all happens I'm going to wing it which means it will probably be short I tried to do research but the internet gave me no help.~

Phil's P.O.V

I kiss Dan's mouth softly as I wait for my brother to show up.

"I can't believe tomorrow is finally the day where I finally get to call you my husband."

"I'm beyond ready for this too happen."

He smiles kissing me back I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss his tongue slidding across my bottom lip. A honk sounds from outside causing Dan to groan as I pull back softly laughing at his expression.

"Don't worry we have a week starting tomorrow evening all to ourselves."

"About time I can't wait to get you somewhere we won't be disturbed."

Grabbing my wallet and over night bag I kiss his mouth once more saying a quick I love you before saying goodbye to Rex. Walking outside I wave to Martyn getting into the car next to him he smile patting my shoulder.

"Hello Phil."

"Hi Martyn how you doing?"

"Good good Aaron and Rachel are at the hotel with mum and dad so we have the house tonight for the party."

"Please tell me you didn't go to over with this I don't want to get super crazy especially since I have to get to bed early so I'll be rested for tomorrow."

"Don't worry Phil everything will be fine I promise."

"Alright I trust you."

I smile as we continue to drive before pulling into his driveway getting out he puts a blindfold on me before leading me into his house.

"Surprise!"

Opening my eyes I grin seeing Janet, Rachel, Chris, PJ, my dad and a few of my cousins.

"Janet and Rachel are the only women allowed here because Janet wouldn't have it any other way."

Chuckling I nod greeting and thanking everyone I hug Janet and Rachel.

"Thank you two so much for being here."

"You're welcome we'll make sure it doesn't get to hectic and that you get to bed on time."

"I appreciate that so much."

"Now time to get the party started."

Martyn smiles placing a plastic crown on my head he has me sit in a chair center of the room.

"Okay first we'll eat some dinner we have pizza crisps things like that on the counters in the kitchen. Grab a plate and help yourself then we'll move onto the next activity."

We move into the kitchen getting some food before sitting to listen to the music flowing from his radio.
~

After we finished eating and they did a few presents even tho I told them they didn't have to Martyn smiles rubbing his hands together.

"Okay next is a special surprise for Phil since this is his last night as a free non married man."

He hands me the blindfold to put back over I slip it on waiting the music changes and I hear a few doors open and close the music quickly changes.

"Phil you can take off your blindfold."

Taking it off I feel my cheeks heat up when I see a male stripper standing in front of me. Rachel and Janet whistle causing my cheeks to heat up even more.

 Rachel and Janet whistle causing my cheeks to heat up even more

"So you're the lucky man getting married tomorrow?"

I nod my head glaring at my brother as the guy slowly starts dancing around me his hands sliding over my chest. He slowly starts removing his shirt and I feel my cheeks burn as he slides his chest across my arm.

'I'm going to kill you.'

I mouth to Martyn causing him to quietly chuckle as the stripper continues dancing sliding his hands everywhere but thankful leaving my crotch alone. He sits on my lap moving his hands along my legs and he kisses my neck. I pull away causing him to chuckle and the song finally ends Rachel raises her hand to go next and I quickly make my escape over to the couch. Chris sits next to me and PJ sits on the other side.

"Dan is going to be so upset if he finds out."

"You didn't know that was going to happen it will be okay buddy."

Chris says rubbing my back I run a hand over my face letting out a breath.

"I'm going to kill my brother he knew I didn't want anything like this it was the only thing I asked him not to do."

"Just relax Phil try not to stress over it too much you need to calm down you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow."

"PJ is right why not call Dan talk to him for a few minutes okay?"

"Alright let everyone know I'll be right back."

They nod their heads and I slip out the back door sitting on the porch step pulling my phone out I text Dan asking if he has a few minutes. When he says yes I speed dial his number waiting a few rings before he picks up.

"Hello baby."

"Hi Dan."

"How's the party going?"

"Its, going okay not really my thing I'm glad I only have to go through it once."

"Trust me I don't ever plan on letting you go anywhere."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too darling but I'll see you in the morning."

"Can't wait."

"Nor can I is there a reason why you called?"

"Not really just wanted to wish you a goodnight and remind you I love you."

"I love you too baby and I hope you sleep well you better get back to the party okay?"

"Okay sleep well." (Plz refrain from any tfios references I don't appreciate it thank you.)

"You too Philly."

The line goes dead I take a deep breath before heading back inside to finish the party. Once everyone has gone home and I'm laying in my guest bed my mind wonders about tomorrow. This is my last night as Phil Lester my last night as a unmarried man. Tomorrow I get to marry the love of my life with that thought in my head I soon fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the wedding I'm so excited!!