In the Car (smut)

Modern AU

A/N NSFW/Smut Warning! Yes, another one. Read at your discretion. This is basically PWP, so, brace yourselves.

"Lance~" Keith moaned as Lance sucked down his bare chest, leaving red marks on his skin.

They were in the backseat of Lance's car, which was parked in the middle of the woods, a few miles away from where their friends were sitting around a campfire. They were currently on a camping trip, and it was already dark. The only sounds that could be heard were the chirping of crickets and the moans and grunts that came from the car.

Lance undid the raven-haired boy's pants button and practically ripped them off of him. He took off his own pants, and threw them on the floor of the car, along with Keith's clothes. Lance did the same with both of their underwear, gazing at Keith's naked body with a wild look in his dark, lust-filled eyes.

Lance lowered his head until it was hovering over the tip of Keith's cock. He moved his head down lower and licked a stripe up the underside of his length, resulting in a loud moan. Lance loved it when he made Keith get loud, which he managed to do a lot. He wrapped his fingers around Keith's shaft and took the head in his mouth, beginning to suck enthusiastically, which induced a high moan from the dark-purple-eyed boy, whose hips bucked up in pleasure. His hand flew down into Lance's hair, pulling on it as Lance sucked harder, invigorated by the pleasurable pain. Lance took him in deeper, swirling his tongue around Keith's shaft, while his hand held Keith's hips down.

"L-Lance, I'm ab-about to-" Lance pulled off of his cock, moving along the insides his thighs, leaving kisses, licks, and bites on them. He then sat up and crawled into the front seat, opening the glove box and pulling out a bottle of lube before climbing back into the backseat and back on top of Keith.

"Ready?" The brown-haired boy asked as he slicked three of his fingers. Keith nodded, which made Lance impishly grin. "Alright, relax."

He ghosted his fingers over Keith's entrance, which made the raven-haired boy shudder, before beginning to massage the ring of muscles guarding it. He pushed his index finger in him, then waited for Keith to get used to the sudden intrusion before poking, wiggling, and bending it around in different angles.

He poked against his walls to stretch him out a little when Keith began to rock his hips against the finger, signaling what he wanted. Lance nodded, adding another finger in his hole and scissoring them, which evoked a moan from Keith, whose back arched off of the seat in pleasure.

"M-more please," Keith told Lance breathily.

Lance nodded and added his third and final finger. He bent them, and brushed them on Keith's prostate, which earned another moan. Keith began to rock his hips against the fingers with a whimper, and Lance finally knew what Keith was trying to tell him. He slid all but the pads of his fingers out of Keith's hole before thrusting forcefully back in. Keith's head fell back against the car seat with a loud moan.

Lance continued to thrust his fingers in until it looked like Keith was close again, pulling his fingers out of Keith's heat. Keith whimpered from the loss, but he knew something better was coming. Lance slicked his shaft, then lined the head of his cock against Keith's entrance.

"Hey, Lance, before you thrust in, I want to try something," Keith said. "Can you flip us over?"

"But I already-"