Chapter 14: Leo

Chapter 14:

Leo

You know how I was excited for this new school so I could meet new girls? And get a new start? Well, guess what? I met a girl. She was beautiful.

I was walking around the school after breakfast, because I was bored and I had nothing to do, when I ran in to some kid. It was Harry.

"Oh, sorry kid."

"It's okay." So, because I have nothing else better to do, I followed him all day. I think I weirded him out.

"Am I weirding you out?" I asked.

"Honestly Leo, yes, a little bit. But I don't mind. Your just curious. Hey, do you know a kid named Perseus Jackson?"

"Ye........ Who's that?" And there she was. Her busy brown hair, her beautiful eyes............. I was in love.

"That would be one of my best friends, Hermione Granger."

"Hermione. Nice name." I muttered.

"She is so out of your league." I looked at Harry. He was smirking.

"Uhh... How would you know?"

"1. She's my best friend. 2. She's the smartest witch in our year."

"Oh. She's should meet my friend Annabeth."

"Daughter of Athena?"

"Yep."

"Hey, Harry! Do you think you could introduce me?!" Harry looked at me. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed.

"I guess." I did my happy dance.

*

*

"Hey Hermione."

"Hello Harry." Let me just say, her British accent was even more beautiful than her hair. It was....... What is it called? Thick. I loved it.

"Who's this?"

"This is Leo. Bye!" And he left. How could he!!

"Hello Leo. Your a demigod right?"

"Yep. Son of Hephaestus, at your Service." She looked at me. I was giving her my signature Leo moves.

"Do you know any Athena kids? I was wondering how smart they were......" My world shattered. Getting her was going to harder than I thought.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry it short.

So, what do you think? Hermione and Leo?

They need a couple name. Anyone have some ideas?

Bye!