Chapter 3: Percy

Chapter 4

Percy

When Chiron had said Hogwarts, I thought he was talking about some skin cancer or something. Then I realized that he was serious. Man, did I feel bad. Not really, but you know what I mean.

"Senior camper meeting!" Chiron yelled. I sighed. That meant, that I couldn't get started on packing or anything. Or plan my presentation, with my cousins. And Jason.

"I bet you are wondering why we are going to this 'school' and if you have to go or not. Well, the answer is yes. You have to go and the reason why we are going will remain a secret until we get there. Understood?" We looked at each other, then nodded. Then a thought came to my head. How will we get there? Everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"You know you said that out loud right?" Thalia said.

"Oh." Chiron smiled.

"We will be taking a bus to the airport, the riding the airplane, of course, and then taking a train." I gulped. Me, plus plane, equals, kaboom. Big Kaboom. I looked over to see that Thalia was also pale, and Nico looked white. He can't really be pale because he is already the son of Hades so.........

"Do not worry. I have personally asked Zeus if you and Nico could ride in his domain. It took a while, but he finally agreed." Nico and I nodded. Through that really didn't assure me. Chiron chuckled.

"It will be fine Percy. Do not worry. Zeus will dare not shoot his own daughter." I stared at him wondering how he could read my mind. He was creeping me out a little.

"He's not reading your mind seaweed brain, your just saying this stuff out loud." Everyone laughed. "Thanks for the notice Wise girl."

"No problem seaweed brain."

*

*

The rest of the day was spent getting ready. Everyone was packing, planing and very busy. The Aphrodite children were running around, asking everyone there size. I think they were planing to make clothes for everyone. I asked Piper, and she said the were planing to.

My "cabin mates" and I went to the Hephaestus cabin and asked if they could make us weapons. Leo said they would do it if Thalia went out with him. She punched him. He ended up doing it when Nico walked in. And when Thalia threaten to electrocute him if he didn't. So, we got clothed from the Aphrodite cabin and weapons from the Hephaestus cabin.

At the camp fire that night, it wasn't very exciting. I've seen better. Everyone felt weird about leaving the only home they new, to go to some school. Leo actually voice these opinions and earned a smack upside the head from Annabeth and Chiron.

After dinner and some very sad camp fire song, we went to bed. As I laid down, I thought about why we were doing this. I think the only person who was happy about us leaving was Dionysus. But he doesn't count. Before I drifted of to sleep, I made a prayer to Poseidon. And I asked him why we were doing this. I doubt he'll answer. Bet he has better things to do then........................

*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥**¥*¥*¥*£*¥+¥*¥*¥*¥

So? What do you think? Oh, and does anyone have any ideas about what competitions I should put in this? Remember people. If you don't help me out here, I can't finish this story. Just letting you know.............(please give me comments and votes!!!!) :D