Chapter 11: Nico

Sorry! I lied. But, I promise that the next chapter will be a wizard chapter. Now, on with the story!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11:

Nico

Thestrals. That's what those black horse are called. They can only be seen by people who have seen death, and by children of Hades. They're quite gentle really. They are sort of like children of Hades. We can be quite gentle, but people avoid us because we are different.

"Nico!" Percy shocked me from my thoughts

"What do you want Percy?"

"It's time to get ready."

I groaned. I followed Percy to a picture of some knight.

"Big three." Percy said. The picture nodded, and opened up to revel a room, with all the stuff that we needed for our presentation was.

Thalia was already dressed. She nodded to a pile of clothes.

"Percy, yours are the green and blue ones, and Nico, yours are the black ones."

I walked over to my pile. Everything was black. I sighed and put them on.

"Here's your crown Nico." Percy tossed it to me. I caught it. It was an exact replica of Hades's helm of darkness. Percy had an exact replica of Poseidon's trident, and so on and so forth.

I put the helmet on. Of course, it doesn't have any powers or anything. It just looks like it.

*

*

"Alright people, form a line!" The Athena cabin was in charge of keeping us organized. Chiron was in front, followed by the Apollo cabin, the Demeter cabin, the Ares cabin, and you get my point. My "cabin" was all they way in the back. You know that saying, save the best for last? Yea. Exactly.

I was sitting against wall. Inside the room, (the great hall I think it was called) I could here a man talking. I couldn't really make out what he was saying. That was until he started yelling.

"And please welcome, the activates Director, Chiron of Camp Half Blood!"

Chiron went in. I could here cheering, and some gasps too. Did I forget to mention that he went in, in centaur form?

*

*

I was the last one to get called. Not that I minded. When Thalia and Jason got called, I quickly summoned my un-dead army. I needed them for my presentation.

"And last, but not least, Nico Di'Angelo, Son of Hades!"

"Time to go." I thought. I took a deep breath, and stepped on to my throne, and went right through the doors.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry about this not being a wizard chapter. The next one will be wizard.

In other news, you all remember my wonder full friend @Halfbloodrulez? Well she wrote a book. And I'm asking you wonderful people who read my books, to read her book. It's called A New Life, and if I'm not mistaken, it's about Percabeth. So you Percabeth fans should like it.

I also writing another book. It's called Too strong. (A Percy Jackson fan fic) so please do me a favor and check it out. Bye!

___________________________________________________________________