Intro

😼

Back from the dead, What A Rush! And grieving...that sucks...But Kat's pushing through...

Taking one day at a time as she deals with; Klaus trying to kill her one minute then protecting her the next, a clingy Damon Salvatore, a new romantic interest, emotions she's never faced--and pretty much everything else that a person is cursed with when they decide to live in Mystic Falls...

Read on to see how all those events play out...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

She's back! And from what I hear you guys didn't completely hate Kat's little journey last time, and seeing as I just have more of Kat's adventure's I thought I'd be nice and share them with you...But seriously, it's not only awesome you guys like this story when there are so many 'Gilbert Twin's' out there--but even more awesome you're interested enough to read the second book! No pressure then, I hope I don't disappoint...

This video belongs to a YouTube channel called: OshGosh Wishes

WARNING: 

This channel has various videos about a particular Kat Gilbert, inspiring me with my Fanfic character's name, I will be using the videos as the trailers for this and my remaining final book and definitely in the Author's Notes. And if it wasn't obvious then I don't claim to own any of these, I just like them...

As with all my book 'trailers', the video inspires the gist of my character, what happens, or a specific moment's aesthetic. I didn't commission it, nor do the actions in it perfectly align with what happens in my fanfiction...

Thanks for reading x