'Cause we got all night and we're going nowhere

Savannah

I hadn't thought that I would feel comfortable with Harry's family so soon. All that was going on in my mind was that I'd act like such a nervous freak that they'd wave me goodbye right from the doorstep and send me home. Every time Harry told me that they would do no such thing, my fear just kept getting worse due to some twisted reason. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

Anne and Gemma are two of the most sweetest and welcoming people I have ever met. They were all smiles the moment they saw me, making me feel as if I'm some old friend who came by to meet them after a long time. Since the second we arrived, they made sure that I don't feel like the odd one out. And it only took us six hours to get so close with each other that now we're discussing embarrassing moments.

"He did not!" Gemma gasps, covering her mouth with astonishment.

We're sitting on the floor near the fireplace with huge mugs of hot chocolate in our hands. I blow lightly before taking a small sip and then nod. "He did. He was sitting in my closet with my bras all over him."

"Did you have to tell them that?" Harry complains, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Just like you feel the need to tell everyone those magical words I blurted when I first saw you, I also feel the need to tell everyone your little adventure in the lingerie land."

Anne coughs up on her hot chocolate and starts laughing uncontrollably. Harry worriedly gives her a napkin and rubs her back. "Are you okay, Mum?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She wipes her mouth and shirt. "Just couldn't control myself after hearing what Savannah just said."

"She's exaggerating, you know." Harry mumbles.

"Oh, am I?" I put the mug away and smirk. "I clearly remember a certain someone saying and I quote," I raise my index and middle finger for the quotation gesture, "drowning in a sea of bras."

"Oh, Jesus." Gemma bursts out laughing. "I can totally imagine Harry doing this."

Harry scowls at me, clearly annoyed that his mother and sister have taken my side. Anne gets up and scurries to her room, shouting, "I'll be right back!"

"Your turn, Harry." Gemma says. "Tell me something embarrassing about Savannah."

"Why don't I reflect on an incident from your life instead Gemma?"

She frowns at him. "Which one exactly?"

"Savannah, you'll be pleased to know that Gemma here once pulled a prank on a boy with her sanitary pad."

My jaw drops open and I look at Gemma with wide eyes. "Is this true?" I ask her, giggling. She smirks slyly and says, "He deserved it."

"What happened?!" I ask Harry. "Tell me."

"Apparently this poor boy was teasing her that she's on her period because he supposedly saw her taking the pad out of her bag. Gemma, being her snub self, got pissed."

"I am not snub!" She hits him.

He sticks his tongue out at her. "You are. Anyways, she somehow... Wait - what did you do with it, Gem?"

"I poured glue on it and put in on his chair before he sat. When he got up, there was that stunning pad stuck up on his butt and everyone made fun of him."

"Oh, my God!" I gasp, laughing along. "I can't believe you actually did that! Gemma!"

"Told you my sister is mean."

"Was." She corrects defiantly. "I feel bad now. He got made fun of for the whole year."

"There is a special place in hell for you, Gem."