And talking out of our asses

Guess who's gonna make a small cameo in this chapter! Hint? Carrots!

Savannah

"Truth or dare?" I ask Harry as I pop in another cherry in my mouth.

He purses his lips and thinks deeply, his eyes narrowing just the slightest bit. "Truth."

"What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?"

"Oh, I love telling people about this." He rubs his palms in excitement. "This happened when I was fourteen years old and built up the courage to ask the prettiest girl in class for her number."

"I can already imagine where this is going." I say.

"Shush! Let me speak." He pauses for a dramatic effect, then continues with his story. "Now, you should know that perversion level is off the charts when a boy hits puberty, so obviously, I was desperate to call her and whisper sweet love to her."

I start giggling at his choice of words. "You're quite the drama Queen, has anyone ever told you that?"

"Would you just please let Master Harry unfold the most awkward experience of his existence?"

I raise my hands in mock surrender and nod at him to continue, even though every part of me wants to laugh.

"Thank you." He rolls his eyes. "As soon as I reached home that day, I took the phone in my room and told Mum that I have to work on an assignment. I dialed her number and before she could say anything, I said 'Shh.. Don't speak, Kimberly. Just listen to me, listen to what I have to say to you, listen to my voice saying your name.'"

"Oh, my God." I laugh. "I'm gonna die laughing, this is already so hilarious! I assume you said all that in a sultry tone?"

He smirks and nods. I cover my mouth to stop the bubbling laughter escaping my mouth and signal him to continue.

"When I received no response, I started with what I thought was sex talk, blurting out every detail imaginable in my tiny, perverted mind and making grunting noises. Her fast breathing on the other side of the line made me even more excited. Then, suddenly a deeply gruff, manly voice said 'Did your tiny little stick ejaculate, yet?'"

I gasp loudly in shock and cover my mouth, staring with wide eyes at Harry. "Was it her father??" I ask him.

"Thank the Lord it wasn't her father. Apparently it was some drunk old man, either she gave me the wrong number or I wrote it down wrong."

"Then, what?" I probe. "What happened next?"

"Well, I was too stunned to say anything so I stayed quiet. After the guy was done laughing, he said 'Go do your homework, ya little fucking grasshopper'. The end."

"Shit!" I squeal, laughing hysterically as I lay down on the floor. "He called you a.. A grasshopper, shit!" I clutch my stomach and laugh even harder. "I can't stop laughing!"

"Yeah, yeah." Harry says, chuckling. "Most embarrassing thing ever, to know I was sex talking to a grown up man."

"That was gold." I blurt, trying to calm myself down. "Oh, Jesus. I ain't ever forgetting that."

"You both sound like a new married couple who're awfully in love." Sam comments as she comes inside the wardrobe and takes a seat. "Just because the filming is ending, doesn't mean you get to laze around."