Lips so good, I forget my name

Savannah

"What is going on between you and Harry?" My mom speculates as I talk to her on phone.

"Mom, I think I told you that he's my boyfriend. Remember?"

"So, you weren't lying?"

I gulp and purse my lips. "No, I wasn't."

"Oh." She goes silent, probably thinking what to say next.

Her phone call was unexpected and I was so busy searching for the manuscript that I didn't check the caller ID. The moment I had answered, she bombarded me with questions - all of them directed towards my relationship.

My phone buzzes in my hand and I pull it back from my ear to see that Harry is calling.

"Mom, I gotta go."

"Alright. Come visit soon, yeah?"

"I can't.." I say, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I can't leave California till at least the movie shooting is going on."

"I understand."

I feel my heart breaking at how distant her voice sounds, as if she's tired of missing me.

"I love you." I tell her, my voice breaking just the slightest bit.

"I love you more. Take care, baby."

I nod to myself and mumble a "yeah", after which I hang up and switch the call to Harry's.

"Hey."

"I'm outside."

I peek through the window and notice him leaning against his car. Some reporters and paparazzi are gathered near the gate outside the apartment complex.

The authority recently put a ban on their entry. Harry was dropping me home once and we didn't know that the paparazzi had been following us. They had literally jumped on us the moment we stepped out of the car, scaring the hell out of us and the people who live here.

"Ten minutes." I say as I hang up and rush towards my closet.

I think of wearing something comfortable, like jeans and a sweat shirt. But something about spending time with Harry is exciting me.

We've been teasing each other ever since the concert, testing limits. Every time we're together, there seems to be a shift in the atmosphere, as if we're both electrically charged and attracting each other.

I smirk to myself as I take out a sleeveless, strapped black shirt which has a low cut neck. Complimentary to that, I decide to wear a black skirt that reaches my mid-thighs.

I know that I'll be treading on water if I wear this in front of Harry. He's been doing everything he can to keep his hands off of me, sometimes getting so frustrated that he actually leaves the room to clear his head.

I grin wickedly as I quickly get dressed and prepare myself to meet Harry.

Alright, Savannah, I think to myself as I apply mascara. Time to make your move.

It's silly to think how much I've changed since I stepped foot here. I used to be a shy and timid person, who preferred keeping to herself. Just thinking about Harry used to make me feel ticklish and I would get lost in a dream. Now I've become this bold girl who isn't afraid of taking risks. Now when I think of Harry, I don't feel the bubbling happiness anymore, instead I get the sensation that I want him.

He has his head ducked as I walk outside the building. When he raises his head and his gaze falls on me, I see his jaw clench visibly.

I smile widely as I reach him, wrapping my arms around his neck, whispering in his ear, "Your turn, Styles."