Chapter 16

(A/N)

I, have a question.

I just re-read through some of TAATO4 and realized I left a lot of shit that y'all wanted to see/read about.

So I thought maybe I could make like a one shot book of exclusively TAATO stuff
(such as the Tevin wedding, the SCÖMÌCHE scene that I didn't include when they finally made the baby, Jake and Travis stuff, etc etc etc)

Like I could just take a ton of suggestions, and then knock them all out one by one (like twice a week maybe or something) idk. HIT ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS PLZ.

It's just a thought. If you're not into it, then forget I said anything xD

*********

Mitch left the room when Alex started changing his clothes, and wandered back down to Kirstie's room.

Scott was in there already, helping Kirstie move some of her furniture, as he'd said he didn't mind helping.

Kirstie was hanging a picture on the wall, as Scott moved her dresser to be closer to the wall, when she turned to see Mitch walk into the room. "Hi, Mitch."

He just waved shortly. "What are you guys doing?"

"Interior design." She responded with a wink, before turning back to the picture. "Mitchie, will you stand behind me and tell me if this is straight or not?"

Mitch shrugged. "I'm not good with straight things, but I'll try." And he walked over anyways.

Scott watched them for a few seconds, before he remembered what Avi said, and he took a few steps away. "Um. Kirst? Is there anything else I can do?"

Kirstie turned and looked around the room. "I don't think so... But thank you so much for helping. There's no way I'd have been able to do this myself."

"No worries." Scott then hurried to get out of the room.

Mitch stopped him though. "Alpha? Um... If you and Alpha Avi are still watching movies, could I join you, maybe?"

No. "Sure." ...Fuck.

"Thank you." Mitch smiled at him, but when he saw the look on Scott's face, he questioned it. "Are you alright? You look like you're worried or something."

Scott tried to fix his face, but he's sure he made it worse. "No, no. I'm good."

Mitch frowned, taking a few steps toward him. "Really? You can tell me if something's wrong, Alpha."

"Nothing is wrong. See you later." And then he turned to escape again.

*********

When Mitch walked out to the living room, Alex was already in the seat beside Scott.

And when Mitch walked a little closer, he noticed that Alex was holding one of Avi's hands, as well as sporting Scott's arm over his shoulders.

Mitch deflated a little, as he meandered over to sit on the other side of Avi, without saying a word.