Chapter 15

(A/N)

Little early; at a match again :*

****

After lunch, the large group of people went back to the house.

Alex immediately went into Kirstie's room, to see if he could help her unpack at all.

Scott and Avi were hanging out on the couch, watching a television show. Mitch wandered over and sat beside Scott, but didn't say a word to interrupt their conversation.

Travis left Kevin at the dining room table, so he could check on the others. He walked past the couch, eyeing them all, and then proceeded down the hall to find the missing Omegas.

When he heard voices inside Kirstie's room, he knocked on the door a few times.

After Kirstie let him in, Travis peeked inside the room. "What are you guys doing back here?"

Alex grinned at him, hanging up another shirt in Kirstie's closet. "Moving!"

Kirstie elaborated a little, giving Travis a smile as well. "He offered to help me finish unpacking. Which is really sweet, by the way."

Alex just giggled a little. "Oh, it's no problem. I like helping people!"

Travis leaned on the doorframe. "Of course you do."

Alex turned to make eye contact with him for a second, and then he giggled again. "I don't know if that was an insult or not, but thanks?"

Kirstie laughed and reached over to pat Alex's back. "I think it was a compliment but--" She stopped, and tilted her head a little. "Will you bend down a little? I wanna see your hair."

Alex bowed his head to her immediately, without question.

Kirstie ran her fingers through his hair quickly, and frowned. "Alex... Why's your hair all weird?"

Alex looked up at her, and then took a step back. "I didn't bathe before we left. I'm sorry, I'm so gross. I was gonna do it when we got home..."

Kirstie frowned. "Why don't you just shower real quick? We can unpack after."

"I'm not good at showering quick. I'm sorry... If it's bothering you that much, I'll go..." Alex started leaving before Kirstie could even answer.

Travis grabbed his arm when he walked past the doorway, and raised his eyebrow a little. "How long does it take you to shower?"

"I, uh... I don't remember, Sir."

Travis' face didn't change at all, but he turned to Kirstie. "Would you go get Mitch for me, please?"

"Yes, Sir."

Alex watched her rush down the hallway, and frowned. "Alpha, please... You don't have to get Mitch involved."

"Apparently, yes I do. Unless you want to explain it to me yourself? I just thought... It would be easier for you."

Alex looked down at the ground, not wanting to respond, as he took a small step away from Travis. "Sorry, Sir."

Mitch suddenly hurried around the corner, and let out a loud exhale when he saw Alex. "Oh thank God, I thought you were hurt or something."

Alex glanced at him, but then looked back at Travis. "Sorry..."

Mitch looked to Travis too, his hand instinctually coming up to hold Alex's. "Did he do something to upset you? Is he in trouble?"

Travis shook his head once. "No. I just have a question for you."