Chapter 6

(A/N)

Sorry y'all-- Had a tennis match

*******

Scott went home in his own car, agreeing to pack his things and move into Travis' house to be in the pack.

Travis decided he'd find out about the female Omega, to see if she could join any time soon. He'd hoped her transfer would be around the same time as Scott, but it wasn't a huge deal.

Meanwhile, Travis went with a few Counsel Alphas to gather Alex and Mitch's very few belongings to bring to his own house. As he did so, Kevin and Avi took the other Omegas home to show them their new house.

Alex was now in a shoulder sling, as he healed from the past events. Kevin showed them their room, where they'd share the guest room for the time being.

If Kirstie and Scott moved in as well, as a temporary setting, Scott would stay with Avi, while Travis and Kevin shared a room, thus giving Kirstie whichever bedroom they had left.

Avi was in the kitchen making Kevin's tea, when Kevin walked in behind him.

Kevin grinned. "Ooh, are you making tea?"

"I am. I actually wanted to ask you something too, Kev. If you get a second."

"I love questions. Go ahead."

"Are we still doing that camping trip this weekend? We could just take the Omegas with us, couldn't we? And then deal with Kirstin and Scott next week."

"I'm sure that would be fine. I'll run it by Travis and get back to you."

"Alright."

"Can I ask you something now?"

Avi glanced back at him, passing him a cup of tea. "Of course."

"You and Mitch... Do you like him?"

Avi quickly glanced toward the hallway, in fear of one of the Omegas hearing. "Let's not talk about it."

"Of course, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up. I was just curious."

Avi looked down at his hands, and then smiled a little. "Yeah, I don't know... He's cute, I guess. I just.. Don't want to scare him or anything. I know he's a little hesitant with Alphas right now. And I want to respect that."

Kevin nodded slowly. "Wow... That's actually a very kind thing to say."

Alex walked into the room all of a sudden, though his facial expression didn't show whether or not he'd heard any of their conversation. "E-Excuse me? I'm sorry to bother you. I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation, but I didn't want to eavesdrop either..."

Avi nodded once. "Hey, it's alright. What did you need?"

"I was just, um." Alex took a small step back, meeting Avi's eyes for less than a second. "Never mind, I'm sorry. I'll go."

Kevin set his tea on the counter. "Alex?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Would you come here for a second?"

Alex slowly walked over, eyes wide. "I'm sorry Sir. Did I do something?"

Kevin shook his head, and grinned at him. "Would you like a cup of tea, Alex?"

Alex glanced at the cup on the counter, and shook his head slowly. "No thank you..."

"Are you sure? Why'd you come out here, Al?"