Chapter 3

(A/N)

Uhhhh... Surprise?

Listen, I wasn't gonna get back on my regular schedule until next week

But I ended up catching a cold that allowed me to stay in my room for hours and hours so I just kind of... 'Author-ed' xD

Anyway, SHE'S BACK. So plan on that everyday thing again CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULES

*******

Mitch backed up as far as he could into the shelves next to him, as Jamie did his best to scold Alex quietly so he wouldn't gain any unwanted attention.

Mitch tried to step in. "S-Sir, not here..."

Jamie glanced around the store to see if anyone was watching, before he raised his hand again. Alex had done this before though, and just as his hand came down, Alex stepped in front of Mitch to take it himself.

This only infuriated Jamie, as he grabbed Alex's forearm. "Come with me, whore." He yanked him into the bathroom, Mitch trailing behind uselessly.

Mitch stopped though, realizing what power he had, and turned to try to find one of the workers.

When he saw Avi, he raced over to him with tears in his eyes. "Please, please help me. Please."

Travis had just hung up with The Counsel though, so he nodded. "An Official will be here in a few minutes."

"Sir, please. I need help now. Right now."

"Where? Where's Alex?"

"In the bathroom, Sir. Please help him."

Travis glanced at Avi. "Stay here. Keep him."

Avi took a step toward him. "You shouldn't go alone."

"Just stay here, okay? Tell Kevin what's going on, please. And ask him about the new Omega."

When Travis rushed off, Mitch turned to Avi. "You guys are accepting Omegas right now?"

"I don't know, actually. Travis always said that however many Omegas he had, he wants to have the same number of Alphas to be safe. So... I guess we're open for two Omegas right now. But if Kevin likes the Omega he interviewed today..."

"You won't have enough. I understand. All due respect, I can't go anywhere without Alex, so. Maybe if something changes."

"Well, maybe we can find another Alpha. Then we'll just take all of you."

"That's a lot to ask for."

"No it isn't. If you're being hurt by your pack, then we have every right to take you out of there."

Mitch nodded slowly. He wished it were just as easy as 'hurt'. "You have no idea."

"I'm sure I don't. I'm really sorry, Mitchell."

Mitch just shrugged, staring at the bathroom, desperately hoping someone would walk out.

"I'll figure something out. Maybe I should just search the store for an Alpha."

Mitch grinned slowly, glad Avi was trying to lighten the mood. "Okay. But he needs to be attractive."

"Fine."