Elastic Heart

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
Richelle quickly runs on stage at a jogging pace, her blonde locks flowing behind her. But they soon come to a stop as her body comes to a halt in the centre of the stage, her back facing the audience. I know that she can do this. And by 'this' I don't mean winning the five point advantage. That doesn't matter to me. So, by 'this' I mean that she can dance as Richelle, dance as if no one's watching her, dance as the amazing girl she is. Everyone's first impression in her is shy, but once you get to know her, she's a firecracker. I'm sure there are other teams whispering to each other about how she 'looks too small to compete', that she 'doesn't look talented enough to compete', that her 'costume is too plain', and that she looks 'too young'. Well guess what? Everyone is different. Her height is what makes her her, her talent is beyond most people's, her costume looks great on her, and if she was too young, she wouldn't be on A troupe. All in all, Richelle is going to be fantastic.

Her eyes focus on the backdrop that stands in front of her, and her fingers and toes are itching to dance. Suddenly, her music begins to play, and her right hand swifts to the side, the left then following. Her leg soon comes up to her face, keeping it there for a few seconds and the audience soon claps at her balance. In time with the music, she brings her head to the floor in a backbend, her hands following and landing on the ground for support, and the rest of her comes down in a roll as she rucks her head between her hands. With a skill like that, another applause is heard.

The chorus soon comes along, and she grabs onto her chest, starting to dance a bit of lyrical, and pulling them back and forth. Her face shows the emotions of anger and sadness, which is amazing because not too many people have been putting in emotion, only tricks. Of course Richelle, gets to show her tricks, in fact she's doing an aerial now! Without missing a beat, she throws her leg up behind her back into a needle which is quickly followed by a chest roll, connecting with the lyrics, 'I'm like a rubber band', and then she quickly clutches her wrists and scrunches up her body as the next lyrics come, 'until you pull too hard.' She's truly breathtaking. I can even feel my jaw beginning drop, not to mention everyone else's!

It's coming nearer to the end of the dance, and she hasn't lost her energy. She springs around the stage as she does her layout, letting me whisper under my breath' "That's my girl." I'm honestly so proud of her; she hasn't made one mistake, and looks flawless. Plus, she's dancing how I want her to- she's dancing as Richelle, the real her.

Finally, the song ends, and her final,pose is with her head up, both her hands grabbing onto the spot where her heart is, and earning the biggest clap I've ever heard. We all start cheering a well, and she soon runs off stage so that the next person can go on.

"Richelle you did it!" I yell happily as she runs into my arms from the stage, squeezing me tightly. I manage to lift her up and her feet don't touch the floor, but she doesn't mind. Her head slight burrows into my shoulder, and I softly kiss her forehead.

"Thank you, Noah, for everything. Any confidence you ever gave me, thank you so much. I love you," she says, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Richelle!" I say back, and a few coos are heard in the back, but I don't care. I'm too happy to be embarrassed or care!

~~~~~

Sorry that this is so short and so bad! But it's late, and school's a drag. I just wanted to update for you guys, but sorry that it's rubbish. I don't like this, it's not good writing but I have nothing else sorry.