Advice

Noah's pov
As I lay down on my blue bed, all I can think about is Richelle. The blond that almost said she lives me! She did say that right? Or am I jumping to conclusions? No! She cut herself off and ran off! That means she likes me! She actually likes me! Who'd have thought that me, Noah, would have someone love them? This is crazy! This is great! I've never had anything like this happen to me before! Well, I don't think so. Have I never noticed if anyone else have ever liked me? I'm so clueless! Tonnes of girls have liked me! Zoe and Maria in primary school, Molly and Poppy from High School! Gosh, I really am an idiot. I've broken four hearts...I'm not breaking Richelle's, I want to be with her!

How can I live another day without hearing her sweet voice, feeling her soft blond hair...ok that sounded creepy but I really think I love her! Just seeing her cute smile, beautiful face and...gosh, I really like her. I could go on forever about her perks and quirks! Good quirks! She's flexible, she's feisty and fierce! Not everyone sees that Richelle, but I do. I know her, I have to bring that side of her back. Letting her being seen as a pushover is going to end soon! But, I'll need some advice on asking her out first. Who better to ask than my mum?

The stairs creak as I take every step. I guess you could say I'm...nervous? Yeah, nervous. I don't know how to tell her or how she's going to react. Does she even like Richelle? Of course she does! Stop being so paranoid!

"Noah?" A voice says softly, placing a hand on my shoulder.
Wait when did I finish walking down the stairs?
"Noah what's wrong?" The voice asks again, oh it's my only my mum!
"I...ur...well...um...the thing is...um." I stutter and she brings me into the living room.

We both take a seat on the cold red sofa that was standing before us. She gives me a worried look before placing her hand on my shoulder again. I'm pretty sure she has noticed how flustered and scared I look. So, she sends me a sympathetic look before asking again, "What's wrong Noah? You seem worried."

"You see, I have this friend who likes a girl. He's pretty sure that she likes him back but he doesn't know how to ask her out. What should he do?" I ask, she'll fall for that.
"How long have you liked Richelle for?" She asks, smiling.
"What? Richelle? No! I don't like her! I mean I like her but not like like her. I mean I do. Wait no-" She cuts me off.
"Noah calm down! You like Richelle! This is great, I was wondering when you were going to start falling for her." She says, giving me a pat on the back.

Wait, she knew I was going to start falling for Richelle? How did she know? Is she psychic or something? I guess so....
"So you need help on asking her out?" She asks, still smiling.
"Kind of. What do girls like? What do they eat? Does she want a present? What if she says no?" I ask, slightly panicking.
"Noah stop worrying! Everything is going to be fine! Just ask her out to dinner, I'll help you plan the rest." She says calmly.
"What if she asks for a time? And when?" I ask, panicking again.
"Noah! Seriously! STOP WORRYING! I've never seen you like this before! She's just a girl!" She yells.

Did she say 'just a girl'? Just a girl!
"Richelle is not just a girl!" I shout standing up, slightly scaring her. "Richelle isn't just a girl! She's the love of my life!"
Wow, did I really just say that? In front of my mum! Ugh, I hate being al mushy.
"Aw Noah, that's so sweet. Ok, tell, her to meet you outside our house at seven tonight and then you can take her to the restaurant down the road. It's not far, and you can't drive so walk. Dress formally and- OH! How could I forget? Bring her flowers!" She says, smiling sweetly.
"Ok, thanks." I say and sit back down.

I really hope Richelle says yes. I just hope she does...