1:40

Sorry for the lack of updates, writing good chapters for this book is becoming hard, so I apologise for that. Also, sorry that this is mostly written in Richelle's pov, I'll try to include some more of the characters. Here's a chapter that will probably turn out bad haha.

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Adrianna's pov
Slowly, I creep into studio A in the early hours of the morning. How did I get in? Let's just say that the spare key is not hidden well. (Hint, if you want to break into the studio, look underneath the flowerpot by the main entrance for the key). What am I doing? I'll tell you what I'm doing. Yesterday I left Richelle a not in her cubbyhole, telling her that she shouldn't have messed with me. In all truth, she shouldn't have. I mean, I did deserve it, and I shouldn't be so mean to her. But, the truth is, I have to.

You see, my studio back in Milan isn't the nicest. Competitive? Of course! But nice? Not particularly. The Next Step is probably the nicest studio I've seen! Not just the building itself, the people as well! Riley is one of the nicest girls that I've met! And I'm sure Richelle and me could be great friends if I'm not horrible to her! But the dancers in my team are horrible. Not to mention Antonio (my studio head); the worst of them all. He's the reason why I'm doing this to poor Richelle!

Let me explain; before I came to The Next Step, Antonio told the team that I would be going on the exchange programme, that I'd being going to Canada! Of course I was so happy; I love traveling, but then he told me that I had a mission to do for him and our team. You see, he told me that I needed to get someone off their team, not mattering who. I told him that I couldn't do that, but then he told me that if I didn't, I wouldn't be going to internationals with the team. Internationals is all I've ever worked towards, and going will be amazing. I knew what he wanted me to do was wrong, but I couldn't argue with Antonio, not to mention the thought of not going to internationals was unbearable. So, I agreed to his plan.

Richelle seemed like an easy target, and every moment of hurting her was awful to me. And telling her that we'd do that to the weakest people in our team back at home? A big fat lie. Hitting her and Noah? Awful. I never behave like that. I have to stop, I can't keep hitting her, and lying to her.

That's why I'm doing what I'm doing right now; putting a note in her cubbyhole. It reads 'Meet me in studio B at 1:40, bring Noah if you want- Adrianna.' I really hope she comes, I have to tell her why I've been doing this to her! She may be too afraid to come, I just hope I haven't pushed her that far away from me. If she does come, then she (and Noah) can tell Kate and Phoebe, and everyone else why I've been like this. Looks like today might be my last day at The Next Step if Kate kicks me out. I won't be angry at her if she does, I'd probably do the same to someone who's been bullying other students. However, I should probably go now before Kate and Phoebe arrive, I can't let them catch me sneaking around here this early!

********

Noah's pov
I stroll into studio with Richelle pulled close to my side; today I'm making sure that Adrianna doesn't get more than five meters near her! What? I'm not having her hurt my girl, again! She's done more than enough damage to Richelle, and her confidence! Gosh, I hope she can still perform her solo at internationals. What if she freezes up? What if her confidence drops to zero? What if she's too afraid to go on? If she is, I'll personally find Adrianna and slap her! She makes me so mad!

"Noah," Richelle's sweet voice speaks up, quickly letting my head turn to her, "you can let go now, we're at our cubbyholes."

"Oh!" I exclaim, letting go of her, not even realising that my grip was so tight, "Sorry about that, I guess I didn't want to let go of something so beautiful."

She smiles and gives me a small hug, and I kiss her forehead before returning to our cubbyholes. I squish my bag in, crushing all the other junk I have in there. I should really clean it out, I mean there's a pair of dirty socks in there! Who knows how long they've been in there for! Maybe it's best to hide them.

"Noah," Richelle says nervously, "look at this."

She hands me a tiny piece of paper; a note! Might I say that whoever wrote the message on it has very neat hand writing. My eyes scan it quickly, not really reading it. But then I see 'Noah', so this must have something to do with me as well as Richelle! I read it properly; 'Meet me in studio B at 1:40, bring Noah if you want- Adrianna'. What does she want now? To hit us some more? Is there really any point going? Maybe there is, considering she's letting me be there.

"Should we go?" Richelle asks, biting down on her bottom lip anxiously, waiting for my reply.

"I think we should see what she has to say. Besides, I'm not letting anything happen to you."

********

Longer than expected! I guess you guys deserve a 950 word chapter because of my lack of updates. Did this come as a surprise! Your feedback on my last chapter made me really happy :)