He's Back

Noah's pov
Me and Richelle are just sitting on the floor with the rest of the dancers because we're waiting for Kate to come back so we can learn our semi finals routine. I hope that we make it there! Today has been going so well! I haven't seen Richelle this happy in ages! It makes me happy to see her smile, to see her laugh, to hear her voice.....Oh there I go again! I swear my crush on her is getting bigger and bigger every second!

"What do you think the group routine will be like?" She asks, her eyes starring straight at me and a smile growing on her face.
"I don't know, but if Kate has made it, it'll be great." I say, smiling back at her.
"Yeah I can't wait to-" She cuts herself off and looks at the door.
"Richelle?" I ask, looking confused.

Her face turns as white as a ghost and she looks like she's about to faint.
"N-Noah look." She stutters in a shaky voice and points to the door.
I instantly turn around and everyone else does the same. Who's at the door? Lucien. What is he doing here? All of Richelle's happiness disappears and she looks like what she looked like at Elite- afraid and nervous!

"Kate! Kate!" I shout as I put my arms around Richelle.
"Not again. Not again!" She whimpers as I hug her.
"It's ok, it's ok. I'm here, I'm not letting anything happen to you." I say softly as she hides her face in my chest.
"Kate!" James shouts as Riley sits next to Richelle and comforts her as well.

"What?" Kate asks, sounding annoyed as she walks out of her office.
Then she sees Lucien. She gasps and turns to look at us. That's when she sees Richelle.
"Get out! You're not wanted here!" Kate yells furiously, trying to push him out of the way.
"Excuse me Kate but I came here to tell you something." He says, pushing her off.

He turns to us and smirks. Gosh I hate his face. I just want to punch it! But, I stop myself from moving. I can't punch him, that would make me seem like a bad person. All I'm trying to do is fit in, so I can't use violence.

"Come back for these two have you?" Emily asks, pointing at us.
I shoot her a glare and she rolls her eyes.
"Why would I come back for that heap of rubbish." He says pointing at Richelle.
Everyone is taken aback by his comment. I can't take it anymore, I have to get him to leave!

"For your information, she's our international female soloist! So if anyone's a heap of rubbish, it's you!" I yell, getting up and walking towards him.
"Burn." West yells from behind.
"Who said your opinion mattered Noah?" He asks, looking angry.
"Who said your face mattered?" I reply and hear the boys laughing from behind.
"You'd better shut your mouth before-" I cut him off.
"Before what? Before you hit me? Like you hit Richelle? Like how you made her cry? Like how-" I get cut off.
"Noah!" Richelle yells.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth with my hand.
"Richelle I'm so sorry! It slipped out!" I say, slightly panicking.
"Wait Lucien hit Richelle?" Riley asks.
"You hit her?!" Chloe yells.
"Well she's annoying!" Lucien shouts.
"You're annoying Lucien! Now get out, we don't care what you have to say!" Riley yells in his face.

Then, he actually walks out!
"Go Noah and Riley!" West exclaims and everyone cheers.
But I wasn't happy, I let out Richelle's secret. Now she'll never go out with me.