There's Fire In Everyone

Richelle's pov
"Giselle will sort it out," Noah says calmly, stroking my hair as I rest my head on his chest, "I know she will." I have finally stopped crying, it's so embarrassing when I do that! Noah's always there to make me feel better, but-

"Oh look who it is! Cry baby Richelle!" a loud voice calls out, ugh, Adrianna! Why does she always have to turn up? Just because I'm weak and can't compete wit her! Its not fair!

"Now, you leave her alone!" Noah pipes up, marching towards her as she stands there crossing her arms, smirking evilly. What is her problem?! I thought that she was nice, I guess I was wrong; extremely wrong.

"Oh get lost! Stop sticking up for her!" she yells, giving Noah a push and a slap across the face. Well, more of a punch. It doesn't look too bad from where I am, but then I see Noah fall down clutch his jaw in pain. What has she done?! Hurting me? Fine, I can't do anything about it. But hurting Noah? I can already feel the anger boiling up inside of me! How dare she! She is not getting away with this!

Instantly, with courage and confidence that came from nowhere, I stand up and storm towards her with an angry look on my face. Oh, I'm beyond angry! I could kill her right now! Noah's faint voice asks, "Richelle? What are you doing?!"

I ignore what he says, because I know he won't let me do what I'm about to. I raise my fist in the air, and Adrianna chuckles. However, she soon stops when it plummets towards her face, suddenly making me feel like I can do anything.

She soon joins Noah on the flaw, clutching her jaw in pain. Noah smirks at me and says to Arianna mockingly, "So, what's it like to get a taste of your own medicine?" 
"Shut up!"

I help Noah up, and quickly ask, "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine! I can't believe you just did that!"
"She hurt you Noah! You! I can't let you get hurt because of me!"
"Maybe I should get hurt more often, there's a lot of fire in you."

I return his words with a small smile, until we're interrupted by Giselle's flowing orange locks running in and her body becomes visible. She looks panicked and confused, which makes her yell, "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?"

"Nothing much," Noah replies with a smile, "you only missed Richelle kicking Adrianna's butt."
I let out a chuckle at Giselle's even more confused face! Well, I don't blame her! If I was told that someone like me just did that to someone like Addrianna, I wouldn't believe them for a second!

"Richelle," Giselle speaks up, looking at Adrianna on the floor, "you did that to Adrianna?"
"Yes."
"You have some fire in you that no one saw burning!"