Please Forgive Me

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
1:40 finally comes around, and Richelle and I slowly make our way up to studio B, hand in hand. I honestly can't think what Adrianna could want at this point, another punch towards me or Richelle? I don't think so. I'm not letting that happen, not on my watch!

We soon arrive after a short journey, and find ourselves being greeted by a very.....sorry? Frightened? Adrianna. Wait, why does she look like she's about to cry? That's not right. She's a tough cookie, well a violent-tough cookie but that's not the point. Whenever she's around Richelle, she acts like she's better than her, so why does she look upset?

"Oh, you're here," Adrianna says, taking a small sigh of relief. "I was afraid that you wouldn't come."

"Could you blame her if she didn't?" I speak up, sounding a little rude, but Richelle nods snd gives me a small smile whilst clutching onto my hand.

"No," Adrianna surprisingly says. "I couldn't blame you. I wouldn't have come if I was meeting me."

Wait what? Is she....is she okay? I'm extremely confused now. I turn my head towards Richelle, and she looks just as baffled as me.

"What do you mean?" Richelle's voice asks, filling my ears with happiness at the sound of her voice. "What's going on?"

Adrianna takes a deep breath, and closes her eyes before looking Richelle directly in the eye and says, "Richelle, I'm so sorry! I never wanted to do any of this to you! Hitting you! Calling you names! I didn't want to do it! And Noah," her eyes now on me, "I'm sorry for hitting you as well, could you both please forgive me?"

"Wait," Richelle says, just before I was about to forgive her. What? Adrianna looks genuinely sorry! "What do you mean 'you never wanted to do any of this to me'?" Good question to be honest.

"Okay, long story short, my studio head in Milan made told me that if I didn't get someone off your team, then I wouldn't be going to internationals. You must understand that all I could think about back then was dancing at internationals! But now I've realised that you're more important than that- your feelings; physical and mental. I've done so much wrong to you, and I'm sorry that I tried to lower your confidence so much that I wanted- needed you to leave The Next Step. But, please, don't leave. I understand that you may not want to forgive me, but please don't hate me."

Richelle's pov
Well......