I What?

The next day.

Noah's pov
I asked James to meet me in studio A before everyone else gets here because I need to talk to him. First of all, I need to clear the air between us and second, I meed to see if he knows what happened to me yesterday when I was hugging Richelle.

"Yo." A voice says from behind me and I turn around to see the one and only James.
"Hey." I say, scratching the back of my neck.
"So why did you want to meet me here?" He asks, looking confused.
"I wanted to apologise for what happened yesterday. I really am sorry, it's just after all Richelle's been through-" He cuts me off.
"What do you mean 'after all Richelle's been through'?" He asks.
"I'll tell you later, let's just say Elite wasn't nice to her." I say, not giving much away.
"Oh ok. You know I accept your apology and I'm sorry for hitting Richelle. It was wring of me and I regret it." He says, looking at me.
"It's ok. Let's not argue anymore. Anyway, I actually need your help with something." I say and sit down.

He raises an eyebrow and sits down opposite me.
"What with?" He asks, looking confused.
"Well I was hugging Richelle yesterday and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know why, I've never felt like that before." I say, looking confused as well.

James' pov
I let out a wide grin. Noah likes Richelle! How does he not know? I'd better tell him.
"Noah have you ever liked a girl before? As in like-liked?" I ask.
"No, why?" He asks, looking confused.
Wow this kid is clueless.
"Well, I think that you might like Richelle in that way." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"What? No! She's my best friend! I don't like her like that! Yes, she's pretty, sweet, she has an amazing smile that could make world peace-" I cut him off.
"Noah." I say smiling.
"Did I say that out loud?" He asks, looking flustered.
"Yes." I say and he turns more pink.
"No need to be embarrassed! I have a girlfriend and soon, you will too!" I say, patting his shoulder.
Aw, young love.

Richelle's pov
I asked Riley to meet me in Hidalgos before class started because I needed her advice about that weird feeling I had yesterday when I was hugging Noah.

"Hey Richelle! What did you want to ask me?" She asks, taking a seat opposite me.
"I kind of need your advice." I say nervously.
"I'm all ears." She says, folding her arms.
"Yesterday me and Noah were hugging and I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I've never felt it before and I don't know what is was. Do you?" I ask, biting my bottom lip.
"How do I put this? Richelle, have you ever been in love?" She asks with a smile.
"Are you suggesting that I love Noah?" I ask, feeling my cheeks turning pink.

Riley's pov
Aw! This is so cute! Noah and Richelle are the perfect couple!
"Yes I am. But hey, don't feel embarrassed! It's a natural part of life, being in love." I say and her cheeks go back to their normal colour.
"You won't tell anyone, will you?" She asks, looking worried.
"Of course I won't!" I say, well maybe James.
"Thank you." She says, sighing with relief.
"Now come on, let's get to class before we're late!" I say and we run to studio A.
Aw, young love.