Somebody Stop Her!

Riley's pov
"Adrianna!" Giselle yells as she storms into the room, but with no Nochelle following.
That's odd! She told us that she was going to see if Richelle is okay, but Richelle isn't with her, neither Noah. What's going on! Why does she want to speak with Adrianna? I look at James with a confused expression, and he gives me one back.

"Yes?" Adrianna asks back, turning to look at the fuming dance captain.
"Normally, I would talk in private about this stuff, but I think everyone should know that you BULLY RICHELLE!"
"I don't!"
"Oh come on, Richelle wasn't crying for no reason!"

A few loud gasps can be heard throughout studio A, Adrianna is bullying Richelle? My facial expression is the exact same as everyone else's; shocked. Hoe could she do this to Richelle? Wait, what is she exactly doing to her? Calling her names? Hitting her? Both? Someone ask!

As if he can read my mind, James speaks up and asks, "What are you doing to her?"
"Oh the usual," Adrianna explains as if she's said this a million times before, " little push here and there, calling her a few names, nothing major."
"NOTHING MAJOR?!" Giselle screams as if Richelle's her own child, "Noah told me that she was crying her eyes out! And that you hit her! Twice!"

"That's bang out of order!" Emily yells, slightly taking me aback as I didn't think that she cared too much about Richelle, but, apparently, she does, "You can't do that!"

"I already did," Adrianna retorts, putting her hand in the air and walking out of the room.
Out of the room. Noah and Richelle are out of the room. Quickly, I yell, "Someone stop her!"