Meeting Up

The next day.

Riley's PoV
Yesterday Miss Kate sent out a message to all the studios in the county to tell them the The Next Step was back and auditioning for dancers. So that means even elite can audition.........

Anyway, of course I called all of the old a troupe and told them too. All I have to do know is wait to see who shows up. I shouldn't have to wait long, they should be here any minute......

"Ahh OMG Riley! How are you? How have you been?!"
Ah just in time! I turn quickly to the voice only to see Giselle staring at me. Her arms are wide and so is her smile. She quickly gathers me into a hug, rocking me back and forth.
"GISELLE! I've missed you! How have you been?" I ask with a wide smile.
She releases me from her tight grip before saying, "Good. Well as good as school can be. I've missed this place though. I can't wait to dance again!" She replies smiling as well.
"I know right, it's been way to long." I say giggling.

Suddenly I hear a voice from behind me.
"Umm Riley. I hope you have a hug for us too."
I turn around to see Chloe, Michelle, Amanda, Thalia and Emily staring at me with smiles. The room is quiet for a few minutes before it is disrupted by squeals as all the girls run towards me and gather me into a big bear hug. I'm squished in the middle surrounded by arms.

"OMG guys!!! I missed you all so much!"
We continued to hug until a voice broke through the mumbling.
"Umm guys if you would kindly not suffocate my girlfriend, I would be extremely grateful."
Oh thank goodness James! Another minute in there and I think I would have needed mouth to mouth.

I am released from the hug and I'm faced by James, West, Eldon and Hunter. Wait what?! Hunter?!
I look over to Emily to see her looking at him with shocked eyes before she ran towards him and jumped onto him, pulling him into a hug.

"HUNTER! What are you doing here?"
Emily said excitedly.
"My parents got a divorce and my dad wanted to move back here so I came with him. Plus I missed yo-everyone"
Huh what was that Hunter? It sounded like you were about to say something else. I smirked as I watched his face go red. Oh how I've missed their flirting, it's almost as bad as mine and James.

"Ok guys, auditions start in an hour. So spend your time wisely. Warm up and get ready!" Miss Kate said excitedly. She bounced up on her tippy toes before walking back to her office. However she stopped half way and turned around.
"Also Phoebe will be back soon and let's just say she might have gotten a bit -"
"Stranger."
"Weirder."
"Eccentric."
"-No umm......let's say unusual. She spent the last six months practically living at her yoga class." She said casually.
Oh! That can't be good. I wonder what will happen this year.

-An hour later-

Many more people came tumbling into the studio after Miss Kate's announcement, wanting to audition. People from all different dance studios and even some of the old J troupers. I was beside all the old A troupe in one of the corners, stretching.
"There's so many people auditioning." Giselle says nervously.
"Yeah, what if we don't make it guys!" Michelle says.
"Don't think like that Michelle, of course we will make it. We were the ones who won regionals and nationals, if anyone was to get into A troupe it will be us. Don't even worry abo-"

BANG! I was rudely interrupted by the doors to the studio slamming open and in came Elite wearing masks.