Ch. 3 School Time

It's time for school, so we all get our school bag and go into the quiet room. I have to sit away from Katie and Syd because we talk to much. Instead  I sit next to Arden and Mia, I'm not complaining, they are the friends who encourage you to get your stuff done.

I put my phone in the phone basket and then grab my computer out of my bag along with my math and reading book. I put my headphones on and start listing to some music. My favorite song is playing, Treat you Better by Shawn Mendes. I start jamming out in my head and write answer question one about math.

We have to do school for an hour and half. It's only been 30 minutes so far. I finished my math assignment, and now I'm reading my book for Reading class. I open my book and read the first sentance. I have a sudden urge to go.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I tell my mom and then exit the room. I walk down the hallway and open the door. I wash my hands. Before i go out I look at my ankle, it hurt a little when I was walking. It's a bit swollen and bruised, but if I rest and ice it when I get home it should be good.

I push open the door and walk out, but I didn't get to far because I bumped into someone and then fell on the ground. My ankle hit the floor and it really hurt. I yelp in pain, but then pull myself together.

I look up to see it was, it was Brennan. He holds his hand down waiting for me to grab it. I take it and he helps me up.

"Are you sure you're okay, that looks quite painful." He glances at my ankle then back at my face.

"Ya, it doesn't hurt that much. It'll be gone by tomorrow and I'll be all better!" I say in a cheerful tone and smile at him. He smiles back at me.

"Okay, well if you need anything text me. See ya." He turns around and walks into the boys bathroom.

I walk back into the quiet room and get back to work. I smile thinking about tomorrow and going over to Katie's house! My mom comes over to me and starts vlogging to update the people.

Brennan POV

I bumped into Annie on my way to the bathroom. Her ankle looked pretty bad. She still doesn't want me to tell anybody, but I might tell Katie so I can have another eye on her. When she smiled at me I couldn't help but smile my brightest smile.

When I come out I get lost in thought thinking about school and the homework I have.

"Shoot! I have that Geometry test tomorrow. I should probably study." I say to myself in a small tone. When I get back to the viewing room I grab my stuff and head into the quiet room.

My mom is there helping Katie. "Hey, I have a geometry test tomorrow. Is it alright if I study in here?" I ask her.

"Brennan, why didn't you study before. Now sit your butt down and get working!" She says in stern voice, but isn't that mad.

"Ma'am yes ma'am." I salute to her and smile. She smiles back and pushes me towards the empty seat. I take and sit down next to Katie and Liv.

Annie POV

When Ms, Jill scolded Brennan we all chuckled after he saluted to her. I look up once in a while and see Everyone working and focusing on their homework. Brennan is listening to music and is hard core jamming out. I chuckle and he catches me laughing at him. He looks at me dead in the eyes and starts lip sycing and dancing. I start laughing because it's funny. My mom tells me to pay attention and then Ms. Jill tells Brennan to sit down and work. He looks up at me again and smiles which causes me to smile.

How cone whenever I'm with Brennan I always feel safe and assured that I'll always have another brother?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This chapter was a little longer and some stuff happened. I hoped you liked it!

Just say it //Brannie//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara