Ch. 9 Making Plans

Annie's POV
It's morning and I open my eyes. Brennan still has me in a hug. I don't get up because I want to study his features. His hair almost overs his caramel brown eyes. He has a small freckle on his nose, that is only noticeable up close.

I try to wiggle my way free, but he has me too tight. I pick up one arm and put it by his side so I am free. I sit up and check my phone, 7:05. I barely slept in. I stand up and go to the bathroom downstairs. When I come out Jill is down here vlogging.

"Oh, and there's Annie!" she whispers but is still loud enough for the camera to hear. She turns the camera to me and I wave.

"Good morning Miss Jill!" I say while stretching my arms. She says good morning back.

"Okay guys, we'll I'm going to let the others sleep." She shuts the camera off and then starts walking up the stairs, but stops. I had already walked to the couch. "Hey Annie, what do you want for breakfast?" She looks back at me and asks.

"Um... pancakes sound so good now." I say as if I'm starving.

"Alright, coming right up." She walks all the way up the stairs. I open my phone and go on my personal snapchat. I am going through my friends stories, when I see Katies. She took a picture of Brennan and I sleeping in a hug. She said "So cute💜" I am shocked. When you look at it, it looks like we could be dating. Good thing Katie only has her friends and not the whole world can see it. I close out of snapchat and open Instagram.

I'm going through my feed and liking some pictures. Mia posted something. It was the picture that Katie took. She colored over Katie's name, so no one knows that it was Katie's snapchat. Mia captioned the picture "Look how cute these two are!" All the comments are saying that they ship us, a lot of them say "Brannie for life!" I scroll for awhile.

It's kind of weird that all these people like us together. I look at how many likes it has, 26,782 likes. Holy cow that is a lot of people who saw this. Let's hope nothing gets awkward or anything.

I shut my phone off and close my eyes. I take a few deep breathes. Everything is fine, you're just friends and nothing can change that. You're good Annie. I open my eyes look at my ankle. It look kind of better, but not much. I hope this heels soon.

I walk up the stairs quietly, Jill isn't to be seen so I go to the freezer and grab some ice. I put it in a bag and walk back down. I sit on the couch and put the ice on my ankle. I lay my head down and wait for everyone else to wake up.

I don't know what we're going to doctoday, but I hope we get to go swimming. I did bring my swimsuit. I am deep in thought about school and such, when Hayley wakes up. She yawns and stretches her arms.

"Good moring Hayley, how'd you sleep?" I ask and then she gets up and walks toward me.

"Good, I slept like a bunny I'm the grass." She laughs and I laugh too. She sits down next to me.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ms. Jill yells down to us.

"Let's wake up the other kids." I wink at her. She gets the idea. We walk over to them and I count to three on my fingers. On threw we shake them and lay on then too.

"Wake up! Wake up! It'd morning." I yell. I start to shake Caleb and then Katie. They both wake up and they glare at me. Hayley woke up Ryan. They are so cut together. I think to myself. I shake Brennan awake. He yawns and stretches to actually wake up. "Wake up Brennan." I say again.

"Okay, I'm up. What time is it?" He stands and so does everyone else including me. I check my phone.

"It's 8:12. You're lucky, I woke up at 7:05." I put my phone in my pocket and now we are all just standing there.