Ch. 23 Bye

Annie's POV
I can't believe I just kissed him. Well sort of. Does that mean I like him? I cant, can i? Did I just mess this whole friendship thing up and make it worse? Dear god I hope not. What have I done?

Brennan's POV
Annie Grace LeBlanc kissed me. Well, sort of. It's weird to think that this can go somewhere. Can it? Dear god I hope so. I don't really want us just to be friends, I want to be more than that. I want to be able to cuddle up with her on the couch and kiss her all day long.

Annie's POV
"Katie, guess what?!" I say to her as I walk into her room. She's sitting on her bed doing homework.

"What, did someone die?" I give a confused and gross look.

"No, I kissed Brennan!" Those words feel weird coming out of my mouth.

"What!?" She practically yelled. "You kissed Brennan! As in, my brother! As in, on the lips?" She said that even louder.

"Katie, cool it." I lower arms slowly in hope to calm her down. "I guess I didn't kiss him. I just pecked his cheek with my lips." I say taking a seat across from her on the bed.

"Oh my god, thank goodness!" She flopped backwards and wiped her forehead in dramatic affect. She continued to lay there so I kept talking.

I feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about it. Then I think about all the times Brennan has been there for me. I'm suprised that it took me this long to see him that way. Maybe it's all that he's done to me and now I finally put it together. God

"He took me out for breakfast and then when we got back i just did it. Is it weird that i might like him? Im mean, it wasn't even a kiss on the lips" I pause and think back "Wait, what do you mean by 'thank goodness'?" I sound a bit angry and that gets her attention. She sits up confused. My whole mood completely changed.

"Annie, I didn't mean it like that." She takes my hands, but I pull them away. "I just think that it would be weird if you two were a thing. I'd have to see you two together everyday and it would just be awkward, you know?" My mouth opens and I start to stand up to walk out. I thought she would support me.

"Um, well, i don't know. Considering that Syd and Caleb are dating. I don't think it's weird or awkward. In fact i thought you would support me"

"I just... I just don't want you two to be a problem." She paused and waited for my response.

"Well, there won't be a problem... because we were never going to be a thing anyways ." I yelled at her and she was taken back. Those words hurt as I said them and I didn't realize until I felt a tear down my face. "Im sorry if I like someone who makes me happy, who cares for me, listens, and most of all; is there for me no matter what!" Why im a saying this? My voice is shaky and quiet. Tears are rolling down my face.

I see the hurt in her face, but I ignore it. I wipe the tears and turn around to walk out.

"Annie-" She says it quietly and fades away. She knows what she did. She ruined my happiness, she took away the one thing that could fix my worries and problems. I just realized that until now. How could I be do oblivious and stupid. All these emotions are messing with my brain.

I rush out of her room and turn into the kitchen to the front door. I open the door handle and open it, then someone takes my wrist. I turn around to see Brennan. Great

"Annie, are you alright. I may have overheard you-" I cut him off by taking my wrist out of his grip. He looks at me and it pains me, but Katie-.

I can't be with him. What was I thinking? But then there are the butterflies i get.

"Bye Brennan."Is all I can say. Even then they were barely audible. I dont think and i just do. I kiss his soft lips and wrap my arms adound his neck. I feel his hands around my waist. I feel him pulling closer to him. Before i can chanfe my mind i pull apart and then turn around and continue to walk away. I wish it was longer. I keep wiping the tears off my face. Once I think he's gone inside I turn back to see him still there.

Bye Brennan. Why did i think that just because someone showed a little bit of affection, that it could mean more? I think I took this too fast...

Brennan's POV
What the HELL just happened?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Word count: 800

Omg, I'm so sorry for this chapter, but it's 00:07 and ideas are just flowing.

I literally wrote so quick because I had so many ideas! (Don't mind the errors)

Don't forget to VOTE please!!

Bye