Ch. 12 Toothpaste Wars

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.1K READS!! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. THANKS FOR THE LOVING SUPPORT. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!💗

Annie's POV
I wake up and check the time, 8:24, so much for sleeping in. Katie and I fell asleep on her bed last night. I think we went straight to bed because it was a long and exciting night.

I text my mom and tell her I love her and can't wait until she gets home. She texts back and tell me she loves me too. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I'm walking across the hear Brennan taking to Caleb in his room. I stop and listen. I look through the door that's open a Crack

"Bro, we all now he's going go skew with her. He's going to lead him on and then just drop her." Brennan says look furious. He puts his head in his hands. Caleb just looks at him.

"She's my little sister. I won't let anything happen to her. I mean, we'll both be there and we can keep an eye on her at all time. Dude, why are you stressing so much about this?" Caleb say. Brennan picks his head up and then stares at him.

Brennan's POV
Why am I stressing about all of this? Annie is a good person. Caleb and I will be there keeping an eye on him. Spencer is the one I'm worried about.

"I don't know, I guess you're right Caleb. I shouldn't be stressing about this." I nod my head and he smiles.

"Glad we can both agree." He says. He stands up and then goes over to his phone and looks at his messages.

"I'm going to brush my terth, I'll be back." I get up and walk to the bathroom.

Annie's POV
As soon as Brennan said he was going to brush his teeth I sprinted to the bathroom first. I got out my toothbrush that I keep at Katie's and put some toothpaste on it. I start brushing my teeth when Brennan walks in.

"Oh sorry, I just need to brush my teeth also." I slide over so we can both use the sink. He gets his toothbrush and toothpaste and then starts brushing his teeth. It was awkward for a little bit until he looked at me and I loved back.

I attempted to smile, but since I had foaming toothpaste in my mouth I looked a goofy. He laughed at me and then toothpaste spat all over me. He quickly covered his mouth and I glared at him. I quickly spit my toothpaste in the sink and then charged at him. He bolted out of the bathroom and I chased him around the house. He finally stopped and put his hands up in surrender.

"That's what I thought. I always win." I smiled at him and then I finished rinsing my mouth out with a cup of water, as when Brennan went back to the bathroom to finish brushing.

Katie was still sleeping so I decided to go on my phone and wait for her to wake up. I went on snapchat and saw all of my friends stories from last night. Spencer and I looked cute next to each other! I can't wait for the formal! I close snapchat and go into instagram. I saw Katie posted a video of Brennan and I playing that game we played yesturady. She captioned it "Who will win, Brennan or Annie?" It showed the part where I was on the ground and then I pulled Brennan down with me.

I laughed at that part because it was funnier from a different perspective. Katie woke up and I said good morning to her.

"What time is it?" She asked stretchingand yawning.

"8:43" I said. She frowned and then layer her head back on the pillow and I'm guessing she went back to bed. Okay then...
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●◇◇●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Word count: 666😈 (no joke)
This chapter is really boring but I needed to upload something.

Make sure to VOTE on this if you love it!

I love you guys so much!