"You smoke?." He asks.

     "Yeah..." I shrug trying to be cool.

"Well shit, ride out with me then..." He says and I start to think. We just met but I can't help the feeling that I know him from somewhere, and I trust him.

     I look over his shoulder at Tommy who is looking in my direction. I give him a thumbs up, and I smile. "Let's go." I tell Kano as we walk out of the mall. Two can play those games. I just hope this isn't something I will regret...

*Brenden P.O.V*

"Shit B, Slow down.." Lil buddy says as I'm deep stroking him.

     "Nope, you said you could handle me." I say as I power stroke him hard.

     I know I shouldn't be doing this, but this boy too good to pass up. I'm with Maeko, but I can't pass up no free ass. I tried to control my hormones, but he kept touching on me, and shit so I had to give in. Jayln seems like he is a low key dude, so I'm hoping word doesn't get out to Maeko.

     "Get on top and ride." I demand him.

"No, I'm tired." He says breathing heavily.

     "Did I...." I slam into him. "Ask you that?"

"FUCK!" He screams and I quickly place my hands over his mouth as I dig deeper. He's so tight that I'm close to my climax.

     "Aw man, Ooowee." I start to release myself into him, and we collapse on the bed. I am out of breath, and he's too afraid to move. "Did I break something?" I roll onto my side, and ask him.

"No... Just my intestines." He says as he gets up slowly to put on his boxers. "That was fun..." He says to me.

     "Mhm you gonna give me your digits right?" I lick my lips, and smile at him.

"I doubt it..." He says and I low key get pissed. Is he acting like I didn't just put it down?

     "Hold on..." I felt the urge to piss. "I'll be right back.." I run into the bathroom quickly to pee, and clean myself so I can handle him.

*Jayln P.O.V*

      After we have sex Brenden tries to get my number. I find it funny because his sex game was not that good. I'm unimpressed.

"That was fun." I say to him.

     "Mhm so you gone let me get them digits?" He asks conceitedly.

"I doubt it.." I shrug as he shoots me a look.

     "Hold on." He says as he stands up and runs into the restroom. I slide into my boxers, and wife beater, and I sit down on the bed. His phone starts to vibrate, and I look at briefly before going to pick it up.

"Hello" I say into the phone, but no one says anything. I look at the caller I.D and it says Bae. This dude has somebody, and we just fucked. Like really? The person on the phone hung up, and I just threw the phone onto the bed. He came out of the bathroom still naked, and I looked away.

"Your Bae just called you..." I said nonchalantly as I searched for my pants.

     "WHAT! What did you say?" He asks in a panic.

"Relax dude. I didn't say anything but Hello."

     "Ahhh man, I'm fucked." He says.

"I bet you are.." I say as I place my pants on, and my shirt. "So, yeah see you around." I turn to say as I walk towards the door.